• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

1once silver coin supplier wanted

Ldsaunders87

Hello I am new to the forum and new to collecting silver ,I am looking for a supplier of Silverstone / bars at a good price ,I will be buying 1-2 coins per week on average as well as some larger orders now and then,I would really appreciate any advice anyone can give me on how to get started I have loads of questions regarding silver investment 

Regards

Lee

Hey there Lee,

If you are in the states I would suggest looking at major bullion dealers. JMBullion, Provident Metals, APMEX etc. (if not in the states find a major reputable dealer in your country) Look into their free shipping for orders over $100.00. Silver premiums are quite high and you may have to pay shipping and tax depending on the state you are in and where you buy from. Also look at their weekly specials if you are just stacking weight. That way you can keep your cost as close to spot as possible. These are all important considerations when trying to keep your costs low.

(If you are in the UK you may be able to get in a group order that @BackYardBullion and a few others do.)

For example instead of 1 or 2 coins a week, save your money for a few weeks and get the free shipping, that many dealers offer, for placing an order of $100 USD or more. 

Some places like JM bullion will sell you the first 10oz. at spot as well.

There are a few ideas. Crosscheck prices and try to get free shipping if possible. Keep it simple in the beginning. Don’t get caught up in hype.

Best Regards,

M

Atkinsosns, Bullion for Less and ATS Bullion provide free shipping on all UK orders. If you want to find the best price for coins/bars refer to FindCoinOnline.com and sort out by dealers' country so you can see charts with prices, payment and free shipping options for desirable bullion.

Thanks for all The Great advice I'm in the UK I brought a few coins years ago and has a nice little collection on the go but had to sell due to unforseen circumstances I used to use ci silver but can't seem to find them anywherenow?? This was a few years ago though I just don't want to get ripped off paying huge premiums as I'm not really bothered about what it looks like I mainly want to stack silver as a physical way of saving as I can't dip into it like I would if I was saving cash 

Again thanks for all the great advice so fare

Im new today to this website and similar to you looking for best prices.

I found this site Bullion Rock Direct.who are selling 20 X Silver 999.9 1ounce Guernsey Doubles at £250 + Vat + £10 delivery.that works out at £15.50 each delivered.I know nothing about this seller at all,but the price seems good to me.  note: price goes up and down at any time,but correct when posting

if anyone knows if this is a trusted seller,please comment.

1 minute ago, Jamesd said:

Bullion Rock are an amazing bunch of guys. It's a guernsey company and I have dealt with them personally. (I live in guernsey) have met the guys there and had some great deals off them 👍😁

Thanks James.your comment has helped me build confidence to place first order....atb

30 minutes ago, Nortypeter said:

Thanks James.your comment has helped me build confidence to place first order....atb

No worries. There more than happy if u give em a ring and have a chat. When I first started out in silver I went to there offices and sat down with em and they talked me through investing stratagies ect. Just real nice folks. Bought my first coins/bars off them 😁

Archived