• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

    Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

  • Join The Silver Forum

    The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsors topics (hidden to guests) for deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking. 

Draconicus

Any one knows this person?

Recommended Posts

Hello friends,

I want to contact this German guy called  Tyler Dyrdon who usually sells a lot of gold and Silver items on Catawiki, as I need to ask him some questions.

Because as far as I can see he have not a contact option there.

Any one knows if he is a Forum member here? And if yes what nickname he uses? So I can write him? Any info pls PM me.

Thank you very much,

Paulo AKA Draconicus

Edited by Draconicus

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Draconicus said:

Hello friends,

I want to contact this German guy called  Tyler Dyrdon who usually sells a lot of gold and Silver items on Catawiki, as I need to ask him some questions.

 Because as far as I can see he have not a contact option there.

Any one knows if he is a Forum member here? And if yes what nickname he uses? So I can write him? Any info pls PM me.

Thank you very much,

Paulo AKA Draconicus

Well i think it's just a nickname from a guy who works for a larger German coin investment company.
( i bought my very firt coin of him / company )  😎

Edited by TheBeast

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, TheBeast said:

Well i think it's just a nickname from a guy who works for a larger German coin investment company.
( i bought my very firt coin of him / company )  😎

And you don-t know how to contact him other than Catawiki?

Have you also buy from him via Catawiki?

It looks I will be forced to buy what ever from him just to be able to contact him>P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You are Tyler Dyrdon you just don't know it yet.

The good news is that although you're going to blow your brains out you will survive and get the hot chick at the end, and have a spectacular pyrotechnic display while some awesome music by the Pixies plays in the background, enjoy! :)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Draconicus said:

And you don-t know how to contact him other than Catawiki?

Have you also buy from him via Catawiki?

It looks I will be forced to buy what ever from him just to be able to contact him>P

Yeah i also bought from him/her on Catawiki. But never had contact with him or her... 👍🏻

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 17/05/2019 at 17:48, Scuzzle said:

Everyone who writes for Zerohedge that wishes to remain annonymous are all Tyler Durdens as well.

That's where I know the name from, I mean, in addition to the movie of course.

Edited by Lowlow

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.