• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Nearing all time high UK Prices?

ilovesilverireallydo

In the last week I have seen a massive uptick of H&B Sovs being sold to Birmingham gold buyers lol. A guy came in with 20 of them...

Good churn and burn strategy if you have the cash to play with. Seeing many of them being flogged for £235+ in other less aware groups on social media too...

buy £224*10=£2240

sell £235*10=£2350

profit = £110

Do it 4 times and get a couple of Sovs nearly free lol. Use cash back credit card 1% then claw back more profits (£22.40 per 10 sovs bought!)

New Forum Sponsor! See Items for sale here  Also on Instagram: Bargain Numismatics 

3 hours ago, ilovesilverireallydo said:

In the last week I have seen a massive uptick of H&B Sovs being sold to Birmingham gold buyers lol. A guy came in with 20 of them...

Good churn and burn strategy if you have the cash to play with. Seeing many of them being flogged for £235+ in other less aware groups on social media too...

buy £224*10=£2240

sell £235*10=£2350

profit = £110

Do it 4 times and get a couple of Sovs nearly free lol. Use cash back credit card 1% then claw back more profits (£22.40 per 10 sovs bought!)

Your giving out all the trade secrets, SIR we need to have words 😂😂😂😜

A MAN OF FEW WORDS.....

1 minute ago, ilovesilverireallydo said:

Well they have caught on. Got my order cancelled today :( 

Never ordered from those guys before, Did they give a reason why they cancelled the order lol surely they didn’t say they ran out of stock 😖

A MAN OF FEW WORDS.....

22 minutes ago, StackSellRepeat said:

Never ordered from those guys before, Did they give a reason why they cancelled the order lol surely they didn’t say they ran out of stock 😖

No just that I hit the 3 per household limit... 

New Forum Sponsor! See Items for sale here  Also on Instagram: Bargain Numismatics 

5 minutes ago, Goldmick said:

Yer i had 9 of them but i used my girlfriend and mum. Need to use your nut lol. Spot price high at the moment worth buying them now 

Can't beat a Sov at that price and still easy just to use other addresses and whatnot like you say, I just gave up on them because I found them rude, incompetent, misleading and arrogant...I don't trust them personally.

I would say the “All time price” we are looking to beat would be in dollars. Given the weakness of the pound now compared to 2011. If you look at a gold chart in USD theres a big difference in how close it is to the all time high. This makes the UK price to beat around £1375 per OZt in todays exchange rate. Hope we get there!

8 minutes ago, AuricGoldfinger said:

I would say the “All time price” we are looking to beat would be in dollars. Given the weakness of the pound now compared to 2011. If you look at a gold chart in USD theres a big difference in how close it is to the all time high. This makes the UK price to beat around £1375 per OZt in todays exchange rate. Hope we get there!

October 2012 then...

6F27CDBD-52FC-43BB-8042-0B789FA9914B.jpeg

Archived