• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsors topics (hidden to guests) for deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking. 

KOS

2019 Korea Gold Tiger 1oz

4 hours ago, Gildeon said:

Is there any dealer selling Komsco coins based in Europe (and delivering there as well)? 

Looking to buy some of their 1/10th gold coins. 

Silbertresor got the one ounce and the 1/10 oz Gold Tigers and ships in Europe for 14,99 Euro:   

https://www.silbertresor.de/product_info.php?info=p7535_Suedkorea---Koreanischer-Tiger-2019---1-10-Oz-Gold-RED.html 

https://www.silbertresor.de/product_info.php?info=p7537_Suedkorea---Koreanischer-Tiger-2019---1-Oz-Gold.html ;)

Edited by platinreloaded

These 1/10 Korean tiger 2019 seem interesting. but I don't know if they are doing well despite their low mintage ? Same questions with the chiwoos

For example, I still see the 1/4oz KT 2016 or 1/10 Chiwoo 2017  selling at bullion price.  Maybe I am wrong, but this is not really convincing for the moment

3 hours ago, Gildeon said:

It would help if there was also an English option in the site, but I'll see what I can do... 🙄

I translate for you: 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Versandkosten (Europa)

Mitgliedsstaaten der EU: Pauschale Versandkosten von 14,99 €

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shipping Kosts (Europa)

Members ot the EU: Shippingkosts 14,99 Euro

1 hour ago, Frenchie said:

These 1/10 Korean tiger 2019 seem interesting. but I don't know if they are doing well despite their low mintage ? Same questions with the chiwoos

For example, I still see the 1/4oz KT 2016 or 1/10 Chiwoo 2017  selling at bullion price.  Maybe I am wrong, but this is not really convincing for the moment

https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_nkw=chiwoo+korean+tiger+zi%3Asin+gold&_sacat=0&rt=nc&LH_Sold=1&LH_Complete=1

All prices of eBay Auktions with a Buyer!

Edited by platinreloaded

I managed to get 3 in Hongkong but had to have them sent to my freind who then sent to japan to avoid the taxes but they are really pleasant coins. I was only allowed a max of 3.