• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Do you think gold price will dip during summer?

Do you think gold price will dip during the upcoming summer (June - Sep of 2019)?

What are your thoughts on this issue? :)

When you listen to the pundits i have heard them say the price of gold falls over the summer. Looking at the charts some years it falls, some years it rises.

It will be an event driven scenario. The usual suspects will want to keep the price under $1350 - at some point this will not be possible and there will be a breakout. We could see many global upsets occur at any time which could spike the gold price. No-one here can say what will happen. We don't have the script - i am still waiting for mine in the post.

Always cast your vote - Spoil your ballot slip. Put 'Spoilt Ballot - I do not consent.' These votes are counted. If you do not do this you are consenting to the tyranny. None of them are fit for purpose. 
A tyranny relies on propaganda and force. Once the propaganda fails all that's left is force.

COVID-19 is a cover story for the collapsing economy. Green Energy isn't Green and it isn't Renewable.

An interesting chart in the article on the Glintpay website. i am not sure what happened to April and August on the chart - i presume price was flat. My take on this is that is we are in a time of accumulation - so spread buying over the April - July period. If you are buying coins on the after market you just keep your eyes open by well priced coins and accumulate. We cannot know if there will be shenanigans but buy spreading purchases out their efforts are mitigated.

Capture-1.png.98ac5e85159ef27b0f87145f0645b1f4.png

Always cast your vote - Spoil your ballot slip. Put 'Spoilt Ballot - I do not consent.' These votes are counted. If you do not do this you are consenting to the tyranny. None of them are fit for purpose. 
A tyranny relies on propaganda and force. Once the propaganda fails all that's left is force.

COVID-19 is a cover story for the collapsing economy. Green Energy isn't Green and it isn't Renewable.

3 hours ago, Pete said:

Only after I have purchased the latest one ounce Beast - I am confident of that !

You are not the only one in that boat.  The amount of times i have waited, thought i have timed the market well put my order in only for the gold price to fall markable within a few days.  😥 

Yes gold in US dollars will go lower the question is how much lower my guess $1225 and hoping GBP/US Dollar 1.4 work out £870 gold spot price in GBP.

Archived