• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed Hand Poured 999 Silver "Name Frames"

BackyardBullion

I am very proud to announce the latest collaborative with my Dad (Backyard Bullion Senior!)

We are calling these, "Name Frames"

They are in a similar theme with the square puzzle boards we have already created and Mrs BYB needs full credit here for the idea to make these "Name Frames"

We think they make very special Christening gifts (silver being the traditional thing to give) and we like the idea that they can be used to help young children learn to spell their names when the time comes. We have mocked up a few prototype boards using our Doggies names, Pickle and Bowie - these sets are not for sale, sorry!

IMG_20190428_110226.thumb.jpg.ad9e3e596fd1cd9f952d1a7f9a20ed47.jpg

Square sizes

We can offer the "Name Frames" in two different sizes of squares. 

Small squares are approximately 1.4 oz per square 

Large squares are approximately 2.5 oz per square

We can also offer squares in a 5 oz form for those of you with very large budgets. This would certainly be a sight to behold but would also be very pricey - but, if you are interested in a mammoth set of 5 oz + per square then please let us know!

Each square is hand poured and stamped by me. They will all be individually hallmarked by the Edinburgh Assay Office. 

The frames are made by my Dad using some lovely English Oak. We can source other types of wood to order if needed or even use any wood that you may have. 

Prices

The wooden frames are £30 each for 1 line and £40 each for 2 line frames. Larger or more complex frames (across 3 lines or incorporating chequered squares) are priced to order. 

The silver is priced at £25/oz and a final calculation will be made when all the pieces are poured, but here is a rough guide:

4 piece (Small) set (approx 5.6 oz) + Frame: £170

4 piece (Large) set (approx 10 oz) + Frame: £280

5 piece (Small) set (approx 7 oz) + Frame: £205

5 piece (Large) set (approx 10 oz) + Frame: £342.50

6 piece (Small) set (approx 8.4 oz) + Frame: £240

6 piece (Large) set (approx 12.5 oz) + Frame: £405

10 piece (Small) set (approx 14 oz) + Double line frame: £390

10 piece (Large) set (approx 25 oz) + Double line frame: £665

We can do multiple lines or one long line if needed. We can also fill blank spaces with blank squares if needed. 

Essentially any configuration is possible so please just ask if you have something specific in mind. 

VAT & Sales Tax

Prices are inclusive of VAT and sales taxes

Postage

Postage is included in the prices for all sets including international delivery. 

Lead Times

These sets are made to order. We estimate that about 4-5 weeks is the average time it would take to make, hallmark and finish a set. 

We can offer an expedited service if needed - but this will come at a surcharge so please ask if you are pushed for a deadline. Usually we can turn around a set in about 1 week with an expedited service. 

Payment Information

We can accept payment in the form of Banks Transfer, PayPal, Credit/Debit card and certain Crypto currencies. 

Payment Plans

We are also aware that larger sets are not cheap and would be more than happy to create a payment plan to split payments where needed in a similar way we have done with the "monthly tetris club" and "monthly puzzle club". Please get in touch to discuss if this is of interest. 

1534297407_10Piece(1).thumb.jpg.aa3833bf8caae4117345e887eb2e013f.jpg1057833178_5Piece.thumb.jpg.38dddea63814559bb7005ce240864c2a.jpg770505006_6Piece.thumb.jpg.dbb85c0659b09c64aeda673d06722781.jpg902496677_10Piece(2).thumb.jpg.1b5b596a4d865d2b842e0c2e70294e4f.jpg

Visit my website for all my Hand Poured Silver: http://backyardbullion.com

And check out my YouTube channel 

https://www.youtube.com/backyardbullion

Archived