• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed Coin Collection at Scrap Silver Price. 1.6kg Fine Silver Weight.

Silvermedal

OK Guys,

Here we have a rather nice bargain for your consideration; wallets at the ready....

1733.18 grams of 925 Sterling Silver coins, giving a Fine Silver content of 1603.19 grams.

The lot comprises a 1997 Royal Mint 24 coin Golden Wedding set, a 2002 Westminster Mint Golden Jubilee set and a 1977 Birmingham Mint Queens of the British Isles set. The crowns weigh 28.28g each (the 2 smaller coins total 30g for both) and the medallions weigh in at 44.7g each.

The coins come with their original boxes and all COAs. Overall condition is good, with the 97 set showing signs of light tarnish to the reverses. Some coins have light hairlines to the fields and may have been very, very lightly cleaned in the past, though these signs are very slight and are not going to be noticed by the untrained eye; in other words, they are still shiny like proofs should be and they look pretty.

Also, please note that the square Quadrum capsules pictured are NOT included in this lot; the coins will be shipped in the standard round capsules that they came in...

Current scrap value offered by Bullion By Post is £504.60. I’d rather these go to a fellow stacker than a dealer, so will consider offers around this figure (plus postage of your choice).

I would prefer to sell to an established member with good feedback if possible; I am UK based and as I'm a new member I am happy to speak on the phone first to give the buyer peace of mind.

Payment by bank transfer please.

Silver Collection 1.jpg

Silver Collection 2.jpg

Silver Collection 3.jpg

Silver Collection 4.jpg

Queens 4.jpg

Queens 2.jpg

Queens 3.jpg

Archived