• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed Saflips and NGC and PCGS Slab Storage Boxes

morezone

A little later than expected.  Tried to time the order to arrive as I come back from holiday but one parcel went AWOL for a bit and the other took forever to clear customs.  T tubes and H38 & H39 caps are restocked.

2.5" Saflips as recommended by NGC and PCGS for submissions.

£13 / pack of 50.  

2" Saflips

£10 / pack of 50

Paper insert for 2" slips.

£1 / bundle 50.  These can only be purchased with the 2" Saflips on a 1:1 basis.

Cardboard holder for 2" flips.

Free per 2 packs of 2" flips.

PCGS Slab Box

£12 each

Payment by PPF&F or BT.  PPG&S + 3.5%.

All prices exclude postage of your choice.  Flips can go large letter.  Don't forget you can combine postage with other bits and pieces.

NGC Slab storage boxes can be found here:

Air-tite capsules can be found here:

After this batch there will be a significant price rise for the 2.5" Saflips.  New price for 50 packs with UK delivery is US$705.  At $1.3:£ and 5% duty, 20% VAT and £12 customs clearance makes them just shy of £14 landed which means they will retail for £15.

5ae1d36d2a7d4_2018-04-2613_12_38.jpg.02de4981ff12249b7daa0f27541b6f4f.jpg

5ae1d36883fec_2018-04-2613_12_31.jpg.2df2b822fae0d06fe52a5403e90f1bde.jpg

2019-04-15 14.35.29.jpg

2019-04-15 14.35.55.jpg

2019-04-15 14.26.43.jpg

2 hours ago, Elements said:

Hi,

can i have one pack 2.5”saflip and 1 pcgs storage box please

thanks 

PM on the way

1 hour ago, Skelator88 said:

Il take a pack of 50 2” flips and the paper inserts 

thanks

PM on the way

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 08/06/2019 at 23:16, Ashwood said:

Hi, could i please 2 packs of 50. 2.5"saflips please. 

Also do you have any of the standard silver NGC boxes ? If so, i would like 3 of those 

Thanks

Sorry.  Been away and missed your post.  PM on the way.  Thank you to @fehk2001 for letting me know.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Tomcbol said:

Hi, do you still have the Silver NGC standard and double thick storage boxes. If so, I will take one of each.

Thanks

PM on the way

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived