• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

New Paddington 50p releases

h103efa

Eh? I see also that individual Station and Palace gold are listed as sold out at £795. I am sure they were £780, the same price per coin as the twinset, which just gave you the benefit of a pre-order on the second one :wacko:

• 5 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, Zhorro said:

The Paddinton Bear at St Paul's Cathedral 50p doesn't seem to have caused much excitement.

I'm waiting for the Paddington Bear at Heathrow Airport - this will be a depiction of him sobbing his heart out in handcuffs being deported for entering the UK illegally. He will be flanked by two massive G4S security guards - one of which is smiling as he stuffs Paddington's last Marmalade Sandwich down his neck. In the background the Browns are talking to lawyers about a last minute Judicial Review and possible injunction to prevent the removal. 

Archived