• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsors topics (hidden to guests) for deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking. 

MickB

The Royal Arms 2019 silver coin

In the description it says: 

"A brand-new, unique investment opportunity – this is the first Royal Arms coin released by The Royal Mint"

This suggests that it may become an annual fixture, do you reckon?

9 minutes ago, Stuntman said:

In the description it says: 

"A brand-new, unique investment opportunity – this is the first Royal Arms coin released by The Royal Mint"

This suggests that it may become an annual fixture, do you reckon?

Are there too many arms to introduce as a series?

17 hours ago, AppleZippoandMetronome said:

Would love to know what has pissed that unicorn off so much...  Brexit?

I do like them so I’ll get a few. I see what you mean by a pissed off unicorn.

39 minutes ago, Bullionaire said:

€15.87 from the European mint. I might order a couple seen as how were not doing brexit anytime soon. It is a lovely design

Out of interest how do you make it worthwhile buying from the European mint with the delivery cost? Wouldn't you need to buy in bulk for it to be cost effective?

2 minutes ago, silverleaf said:

Out of interest how do you make it worthwhile buying from the European mint with the delivery cost? Wouldn't you need to buy in bulk for it to be cost effective?

I usually buy 16ozt at a time, which brings me into the 'under 500g' shipping rate band, which is €20. Just make sure you go to the top end of the shipping bands, don't just go one coin over, otherwise the additional shopping will hurt you. E.G. if you buy 17ozt, shipping will cost you €30

I also use backyard bullion's code to take €10 off the price: TSFBYB50

My order I've just placed was for a 10oz bull, 2 random year britannias, 1 incuse maple leaf and 3 of the royal arms coins. This came to £231 including shipping, which is £14.44 per oz landed. Not too bad for semi numismatic bullion. 

3 minutes ago, silverleaf said:

Interesting, thanks for the info! How often do the group buys tend to run?

BYB runs them every couple of months or so. But they're very brexit dependent at the minute. Wouldn't want to be hit with a surprise 20% import tax if we suddenly left the EU