• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

queens beasts 10 oz

Lucylucy

3 hours ago, Lucylucy said:

Is there any reason why the 10 oz Queens Beasts are not issued with the 2oz?

I'm confused

They always turn up 1 behind the last 2oz BU release for some reason.

• 1st– The Lion of England – February 2016
  • 2nd-The Griffin of Edward III – October 2016
  • 3rd– The Red Dragon of Wales – March 2017
  • 4th– The Unicorn of Scotland – September 2017
  • 5th -The Black Bull of Clarence – March 2018
  • 6th- The Falcon of the Plantagenets – September 2018
  • 7th- The Yale of Beaufort – March 2019
  • 8th– The White Lion of Mortimer – September 2019
  • 9th– The White Horse of Hanover – March 2020
  • 10th-The White Greyhound of Richmond – September 2020

These are the 2oz BU releases 

What are the Royal Mint planning to do in the event that The Queen dies before November 2022. Will they still issue the coins with her portrait? I guess they will, but could they still be classed as legal tender?

On that point. If Charles takes the throne and has his coronation before Nov 2022 he will no doubt have his own beasties. Any thoughts on what they could be?

The talking flower of Kew?

On 15/04/2019 at 00:32, AndrewSL76 said:

What are the Royal Mint planning to do in the event that The Queen dies before November 2022. Will they still issue the coins with her portrait? I guess they will, but could they still be classed as legal tender?

On that point. If Charles takes the throne and has his coronation before Nov 2022 he will no doubt have his own beasties. Any thoughts on what they could be?

The talking flower of Kew?

I've wondered this myself. Having the Queen's Beast series without Elizabeth isn't right. Surely they would do the right thing.

Will Charles get his his own Beast bullion series?

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 18/04/2019 at 16:06, StevenDS said:

I'm trying to see what current premium is for the 10 OZ BU Lion of England. I searched the web (bullion dealers and ebay), but I can only find it on goldsilver.be.

https://goldsilver.be/nl/10-oz/1172-10-oz-silver-queen-s-beast-2017-lion-of-england.html

Please post the link here if you find it elsewhere.

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.ie%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F163911657914

It will take off in the next few days.

Archived