• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Reputable dealers in EU,come help a newbie

SpainGold

Hello guys,i'm a recent stacker and i have only made a small gold purchase from Goldsilver.be last year. In this year i'm planning in getting more gold and i have been looking around for the best deals online but i'm not sure if i should buy from some places. That's why i'm making this topic,so you guys can maybe help me out here.

I have seen good deals in Auragentum.de // gold-silber-muenzen-shop.de // bullionbypost.eu 

Have any of you bought something from this places? Are they legit dealers? Have you tested any metals from them to check if they are all good?

I'm pretty interested to see your opinions about it. I'm trying to avoid Goldsilver.be if possible because i have seen a lot of bad opinions about their custom service,in my case everything was good on the first purchase but i want to try different places. I have seen Bullionbypost offers free shipping to my country so that would be pretty good for me because for Goldsilver.be i was charged 35€ in shipping and that's a lot. 😰

I know Europeanmint have a good reputation atleast by Backyardbullion,but they lack a lot of coins i'm interested in. So if you can give me your opinions and thoughts about this places i would be very thankful.

Feel free to comment any other reputable dealers that you have used and experiences about them. 

bullionbypost.eu is the european branch of one of the biggest bullion dealers in the UK, they are very much legit :) I've never had any issues when dealing with them, but then again i've only used their UK service so no comment on the .eu side.

I do know that Auragentum are legit also, I've had friends use them with no complaints, and they have a physical store in Munich if you want to talk to someone face to face (bit of a drive from spain though :lol:).

No idea on the other one sorry :blink:

14 hours ago, SpainGold said:

Hello guys,i'm a recent stacker and i have only made a small gold purchase from Goldsilver.be last year. In this year i'm planning in getting more gold and i have been looking around for the best deals online but i'm not sure if i should buy from some places. That's why i'm making this topic,so you guys can maybe help me out here.

I have seen good deals in Auragentum.de // gold-silber-muenzen-shop.de // bullionbypost.eu 

Have any of you bought something from this places? Are they legit dealers? Have you tested any metals from them to check if they are all good?

I'm pretty interested to see your opinions about it. I'm trying to avoid Goldsilver.be if possible because i have seen a lot of bad opinions about their custom service,in my case everything was good on the first purchase but i want to try different places. I have seen Bullionbypost offers free shipping to my country so that would be pretty good for me because for Goldsilver.be i was charged 35€ in shipping and that's a lot. 😰

I know Europeanmint have a good reputation atleast by Backyardbullion,but they lack a lot of coins i'm interested in. So if you can give me your opinions and thoughts about this places i would be very thankful.

Feel free to comment any other reputable dealers that you have used and experiences about them. 

I have no doubt all dealers you have mentioned are legit although I have only bought from the European Mint, from all of them. The two German ones are listed here, along with many others:

https://www.gold.de/haendler/

There was a gold dealer test, the resolution is really low but on the left side you can still recognise who is on the list, if you compare it with the dealers in the link above.

https://www.focus.de/finanzen/boerse/anlage-klassiker-preis-auswahl-qualitaet-bei-diesen-gold-haendlern-bekommen-sie-den-besten-service_id_6480002.html

image.png.bf0ad315ebc095f7445e5a44b47cc924.png

I don't speak Spanish - are there no big online dealers in Spain? (And no physical shops? - in Germany there seem to be many, in comparison to the UK)

23 hours ago, SilverB said:

bullionbypost.eu is the european branch of one of the biggest bullion dealers in the UK, they are very much legit :) I've never had any issues when dealing with them, but then again i've only used their UK service so no comment on the .eu side.

I do know that Auragentum are legit also, I've had friends use them with no complaints, and they have a physical store in Munich if you want to talk to someone face to face (bit of a drive from spain though :lol:).

No idea on the other one sorry :blink:

I'm glad to hear Bullionbypost is legit,have to ask them a couple of things to check if the shipping is completely free in my location. If that's the case i might try them,thank you very much for the information and help 😉. Hope you have a good day. 

11 hours ago, silenceissilver said:

I have no doubt all dealers you have mentioned are legit although I have only bought from the European Mint, from all of them. The two German ones are listed here, along with many others:

https://www.gold.de/haendler/

There was a gold dealer test, the resolution is really low but on the left side you can still recognise who is on the list, if you compare it with the dealers in the link above.

https://www.focus.de/finanzen/boerse/anlage-klassiker-preis-auswahl-qualitaet-bei-diesen-gold-haendlern-bekommen-sie-den-besten-service_id_6480002.html

image.png.bf0ad315ebc095f7445e5a44b47cc924.png

I don't speak Spanish - are there no big online dealers in Spain? (And no physical shops? - in Germany there seem to be many, in comparison to the UK)

Thank you very much for taking the time in helping me out with links and all. I have seen a lot of german dealers,they seem to be very good. I want to try them but i need to check about shipping first because i live in the Canary Islands which is part of Spain but we get a lot more cost in shipping,also our customs are pretty annoying so most of the spanish dealers doesn't send their products to my location.

There are only a few fair dealers in Spain but as i said they don't send products here or they charge me the same as Goldsilver.be and i get better prices there so sadly i can't buy from dealers of my own country. And in my location there is no coinshops at all so my only choice is to buy from EU dealers,maybe UK dealers but most of the time i see best deals in EU. 

16 hours ago, BackyardBullion said:

https://www.europeanmint.com

We have placed over £100,000 worth of business them here on the forum group orders, very good company.

Wow i didn't know the people of the forum actually placed that much amount fo money into that company. I would try them but as i said they lack a lot of gold coins i would be interested in,i hope they get more stuff soon. I'll keep an eye on europeanmint,thanks Backyard. Have a nice day. 😉

Archived