• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Queen's Beasts Yale Quarter-Ounce Gold Proof

TheMadKing

and sold out!

Added 0 minutes later...

I guess those who  missed out might have to settle on the kilo... https://www.royalmint.com/our-coins/ranges/queens-beasts/the-yale-of-beaufort/The-Yale-of-Beaufort-2019-UK-Gold-Proof-Kilo-Coin/

New Forum Sponsor! See Items for sale here  Also on Instagram: Bargain Numismatics 

19 minutes ago, Uwink said:

Hi all,

After a  Yale of Beaufort 1/4oz Gold Coin bullion. Atkinsons have them at £297...anyone know where they may be cheaper?

Not seeing much by googling!

It seems they are much cheaper in Germany. Don't know why. I bought mine almost two weeks ago for 316.75€ which calculates to  £271ish. Plus postage, of course. Arrived just yesterday, though, along with some 2oz silver bullion Beasts.

I also noticed that royalmintbullion.com is much more expensive than in Germany these days.

Thanks for that. Yes I have just been looking at Aurinum.de... and yes, they seem cheaper but with £10 delivery that brings it up a little. I may try to put an order together to make it pay!

Cheers Bud!

Aurinum often have quite amazing rarities but are generally not among the cheapest. At gold.de you find the Yale quarter bullion starting from 318€, plus postage.

Don't know how payment and shipping works between Pound and Euro spheres, though...

The Yale 1/4 oz proof were still available on the Royal Mint site a few minutes ago added one to my basket and went through checkout ok :)

Looking into the future I can see the 1/4oz proof queens beasts multiplying in value , could we see them double in price a few years down the line its very possible :) 

It turned up Saturday but I missed the post so picked it from the post office this morning . The cardboard box ( fold over box ) the Royal mint sent it in was very flimsy the only thing keeping it in shape was the wooden proof box so the outer carton on the Yale was crushed and the capsule had moved . Apart from that the coin looks great under the loop without any faults :) 

Will be sending an email to the RM for a replacement card outer carton . I notice the capsule is not a screw type but a push fit with a lip similar to the screw type. 

But a thumbs down for that packaging .

• 2 weeks later...

Archived