• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsors topics (hidden to guests) for deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking. 

Anyone sick of this farce sign the petition to leave the EU without a deal. It is pathetic that the biased media is in overdrive trying to scupper Brexit by publishing only cancel Brexit petition.

Here is the link to Leave the EU without a deal petition.https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/229963

I could go on a rant but these pathetic scum politicians are a waste of airspace.

The other petition asking to cancel brexit has more than a few Afghan signatures according to vpn's that are signing it. Strange that. Almost like foreign interference in UK democracy.

I wonder if the media mentions that. Probably not. I'm sure the Russians will be blamed for things they don't like though.

11 hours ago, StackerNoob said:

Signed this many many months ago but would urge anyone who hasnt already to do so. we cannot let those you scream the loudest have the final say. I say scream, but perhaps wail would be more accurate for some.

Even the "biased" BBC admitted that many thousands of Spanish, German & French residents had signed the cancel Brexit petition because they have foreign IP adresses.  Its so easy to have multiple e-mail addresses & pretend to be offended.       The whole thing is a farce.

Now the MPs will be confused with the EU's current proposal  "....is it April or is it May....?"

20 minutes ago, CadmiumGreen said:

Looks like the petition broke the internet...https://www.wired.co.uk/article/revoke-article-50-petition

I'm confused. I though that, when people want Brexit, it's democracy, and when they want to revoke art 50 it's the elite interfering with democracy? Or the other way round? Damn this politics thingy!

13 minutes ago, caloundracats said:

That's a different petition @CadmiumGreen  That one is to revoke Article 50.

Meanwhile the petition to leave with NO DEAL has reached 392, 967 signatures. Confirmed my signature this morning by email link.

@caloundracats, ah, correct. Sincerest apologies! Hard to keep up with all these petitions! Thank you! Gotta stop reading these Wired articles as soon as I wake up in the morning...just gets me in trouble. 😅

Edited by CadmiumGreen

Signed this myself, however the MPs are not allowing it so I think Mrs May will resign after her deal gets rejected for the 3rd Time. A new leader of the Tory party will be announced in a temporary role then the EU will grant a two year extension, the Public will then realise you can not beat the Establishment Coinsters !!!!

For those of you who are interested in the other petititon revoking Article 50, please take time to read this following. Seems people world wide are signing the petition! Not very clever and does not give credibility to the petition at all making it a total farce.

https://www.express.co.uk/news/politics/1103817/brexit-petition-cancel-brexit-article-50-revoke-brexit-news-latest

2 hours ago, motorbikez said:

@PansPurse  There is already plenty of biased media coverage of that petition.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Frankly, instead of rival petitions I'm in favour of having a properly run ratification referendum asking the people how they want to proceed now that we know what deal is on offer. But according to the government that makes me undemocratic?

Edited by PansPurse