• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

2019 Chiwoo Cheonwang

Frost

very cool. I wish I had paid more attention to this series and the ZI:SIN at the their beginnings. The 2017 Chiwoo is arguably the most impressive coin I've seen just from the computer.

When are they releasing the 2019 Tiger?

13 hours ago, NorthEast said:

Absolutely love this series and looking forward to the new 2019 BU Medals.. Currently stalking APMEX for the 2019 Scrofa Ghost Gold. I will admit the prem's on the 10 oz rounds are insane!

LPM has gold Scrofa Ghost version in stock

5 hours ago, NorthEast said:

Thanks Frost, never ordered from them before. I see apmex also just listed the 2018 1/2 oz rounds as well.

LPM works faster, they already have it in stock for USD $20.18

• 1 month later...

If I may, 

I have most of the KOMSCO coins for sale.

I'll be carrying the 2019 bullion as well as the proof. 

Let me know if I can help. 

🚩 Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/StackingUK . More content coming. Please Like & Subscribe.
Please be sure to FOLLOW me on The Silver Forum to not miss great deals or to just find that coin that got away. 

9 hours ago, Panda6Pack said:

If I may, 

I have most of the KOMSCO coins for sale.

I'll be carrying the 2019 bullion as well as the proof. 

Let me know if I can help. 

Do you know when the 2019 Silver 1 oz. Tiger will be released?

I'm in regular communication with the supplier, and there is no information currently on a 2019 release. If there are plans to release another 1oz Tiger - I'll get information on it. The tiger has been released by KOMSCO for quite a few years, but always in different weights and different metals, thus not being considered a series or set. 

Sorry I couldn't give a better answer.

🚩 Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/StackingUK . More content coming. Please Like & Subscribe.
Please be sure to FOLLOW me on The Silver Forum to not miss great deals or to just find that coin that got away. 

On 16/05/2019 at 13:08, Panda6Pack said:

I'm in regular communication with the supplier, and there is no information currently on a 2019 release. If there are plans to release another 1oz Tiger - I'll get information on it. The tiger has been released by KOMSCO for quite a few years, but always in different weights and different metals, thus not being considered a series or set. 

Sorry I couldn't give a better answer.

@KOS gave this information about the Korean Tiger 2019 on the forum...Hopefully, we will have some news about the silver version

2019-05-13_11-33-17.jpg.43af638ed8ab372dccad86996dcd7a04.jpg

• 1 year later...

Archived