• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

SOMETHING NOT RIGHT HERE

The 20 day delay was probably to get around eBay's rules for new sellers (this account was only registered 8th March). They don't allow the money to be withdrawn for 21 days (unless the buyer provides feedback or tracking says it was delivered + three days).

A good reason to use PayPal and not to change to another method if contacted by the seller (if they have low rep).

36 minutes ago, caloundracats said:

Well done guys. Excellent result and saved some poor soul from parting with their well earned money.

Unfortunately he still has another 11 listings up and all the images look narrower so probably cropped stolen images.  This gold chain is already to over £500 in bids - https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Heavy-stunning-9ct-Gold-Albert-Pocket-Watch-Chain-47-8g/163600039363?hash=item2617527dc3:g:iSwAAOSwmlZcjGIU

Just now, Goldhooked said:

Unfortunately he still has another 11 listings up and all the images look narrower so probably cropped stolen images.  This gold chain is already to over £500 in bids - https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Heavy-stunning-9ct-Gold-Albert-Pocket-Watch-Chain-47-8g/163600039363?hash=item2617527dc3:g:iSwAAOSwmlZcjGIU

Be interesting to know if he is bidding on his own items to make them look legit, I wouldnt bid on a gold chain like that to that high an amount without seeing close ups of the hallmarks etc.

Ok more proof this is a scammer, have a few cheaper items (to make his listings look legit) mix in a very expensive item, and stick a load of bids on it yourself with other 0 zero feedback accounts you have to get the price high and to suck people in, these accounts have only ever bid on his stuff, this scammer is as thick as sh#t as they go, just wish we could do something to get them removed or even better prosecuted.

Below is his most expensive item a gold watch chain.

scam6.thumb.jpg.7e2200255f8694ed57fab848ded0c531.jpg

I was after a vw camper van so looked on ebay and came across my friends one so phoned him straight away because i was annoyed as he had said i had first refusal on it. He never had it up for sale and the photo was taken at a vw meet and not a photo he had taken the lenths some people go to con you out of you hard earned cash is unreal. Ebay should be prosecuting these people needs stamping out 

• 2 weeks later...

Archived