• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

SOMETHING NOT RIGHT HERE

Ok I noticed this today, a zero 0 feedback seller is selling Silvertraders 1kg bars in Silvertraders wooden boxes for only £400 quid, he says he has loads available, then says you would have to wait 20 days for them to be made (while he leaves the country ??) this stinks of a scam what do you guys think ? his bad spelling twice is also suspicious.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1kg-Kilo-999-0-Solid-Silver-Bullion-Bar-with-woden-case/163601542262?hash=item2617696c76:g:tXIAAOSwL-9cjlzv

scam1.thumb.jpg.4a769ee2bc2a73bf4aee806284403b3d.jpg

scam2.thumb.jpg.f10ed10933b52323c9bf9ea99bdfee70.jpg

Just now, SILVERFINGER said:

I have started asking the seller some questions about what he is selling lets see what he replies, if anyone else wants to we can compare bull notes.

Good idea!

I'm on it now ;)

On his other lots he has, 

'if not received within 22 days of purchase you will recive a full refund for the item'

This raises suspicion too, makes me think, 'let me fob you off while I do a runner and dont worry paypal will compensate you'

Just now, Goldhooked said:

There are a lot of different backgrounds to the photos.  You would expect if he had the items in hand that most of the photos would have the same background.  I suspect he has just grabbed a load of photos from Google or others peoples listings.

I did a google image search but could not find an exact match, though this is not foolproof.

Just now, Goldhooked said:

Yeah I've been trying too but can't find any matches.  He'd only have to crop it to fool the image search though I think.

Or get a picture from a private viewing only forum, pictures uploaded to my militaria forum are not viewable in google image searches.

You just can't touch anyone with zero feedback, they have nothing to lose by screwing you.

I spotted this one last night as well, £26.66 on a watch that is usually £70 or more and includes postage from Australia.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/39mm-PARNIS-white-dial-sapphire-crystal-solid-full-Chronograph-quartz-mens-watch/401731089534?hash=item5d8909f47e:g:ZhcAAOSwrUVcjalC&frcectupt=true

Archived