• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsors topics (hidden to guests) for deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking. 

CraigJ

How to close an active trade post

Strange thing is, that I dont have the option to edit my first post in the sale thread. I can see the option to do it on this post, so im not going mad 🙂 

1 hour ago, CraigJ said:

Strange thing is, that I dont have the option to edit my first post in the sale thread. I can see the option to do it on this post, so im not going mad 🙂 

It should be on your first post in the topic, next to the Quote button, if I'm not mistaken. image.png.f848de6b44f635128534ebe3f0adaecb.png

2 hours ago, CraigJ said:

Is it your Marvel wanted thread?  If so, you only have 45 days in order to make edits.

48 minutes ago, sovereignsteve said:

I'm sure it's a lot less than 45 days. I've been unable to edit original sales posts after about a week or so.

It's supposed to be 45 days.  Next time you are unable to edit let me or Chris know so we can look into.