• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed Brexit .925 Silver No Idea Limited Release. Forum discount code.

SilverStan

Hi all, you may of seen the Brexit medals in silver plated.

Well we were the first to release these, unfortunately we have been copied now.   (Not Silver Release) 

Anyway we have released a silver version in .925 sterling, fully tested.

Only 250 of these will be released and I have just received my second batch.

They are displayed in a nice tin box with viewing window numbered COA with our full glossy artwork.

There not for the stackers as getting a silver coin produced is very £££ so they are a tad expensive.

However please have a look, If youd like one use code brexit at checkout  this will take £3.99 off your total.

The standard ones are also available here, again the first to be released, only 1000 of these and this is the last 25. 

The original silver plated Brexit Medal comes with a bespoke COA also. 

Oh and Ive got a new site please have a gander :) 

https://customisedcoins.co.uk/

https://customisedcoins.co.uk/product/2019-sterling-silver-925-brexit-no-idea-medal-limited-release-only-250/

Discount code: brexit

Please Support us and subscribe to our mailing list :)

All our 50p Inspired releases are not legal currency.

This is not stated on our products and can not be described as a coin legally so we dont or wont.

All images are our artistic interpatation of the chosen subject.

We also now copyright all our artwork, we have learned the hard way very early.

This is meant to be a fun product and we hope thats how it is received.

Thanks All have a lovely Sunday :) 

Please note these are minted similar to standard coins so may show small marks/abrassions why stated as Bullion.

You can see this on the pictures, nothing to hide. 

20190205_090112.jpg

20190205_090142.jpg

20190205_104828.jpg

20190205_104854.jpg

20190205_104932.jpg

20190205_105056.jpg

20190205_105144.jpg

20190130_084627.jpg

Silverstacking.co.uk 

2 minutes ago, GrahamDiamond said:

Ordered one, forgot to put the Code in, never mind I am looking forward to viewing this coin Stan.

doh, if you see anything else in future give me a kick and Ill sort you a code out for it.  :)

Silverstacking.co.uk 

After having endured...or is it suffered...or is it sympathized, with everyone going through Brexit after reading through the breadth of TSF Brexit posts (yes, I know I don’t need to read them if it doesn’t interest one, but it is important world geopolitics) 😆...Besides, it is supporting fellow TSF members, so have ordered a couple of each! @SilverStan, great design and excellent work getting the copywrite!

2 hours ago, CadmiumGreen said:

After having endured...or is it suffered...or is it sympathized, with everyone going through Brexit after reading through the breadth of TSF Brexit posts (yes, I know I don’t need to read them if it doesn’t interest one, but it is important world geopolitics) 😆...Besides, it is supporting fellow TSF members, so have ordered a couple of each! @SilverStan, great design and excellent work getting the copywrite!

Thank you kindly, Im just about to wrap yours :) Appreciate the support from accross the pond :) 

Silverstacking.co.uk 

1 hour ago, Blockhead said:

Just ordered two sterling ones :)

My girlfriend isn't normally interested in coins but I showed her this and she loved it. She said she wanted one; I thought as a present for someone but no, she wanted one for herself! So I got one for each of us. 

This release I have noticed has brought a lot off non coin people in, which is nice. 

They will be on there merry way tomorrow for you.

Thank You 

Silverstacking.co.uk 

On 17/03/2019 at 22:02, SilverStan said:

This release I have noticed has brought a lot off non coin people in, which is nice. 

They will be on there merry way tomorrow for you.

Thank You 

Girlfriend received her and my sterling silver coin today; thanks. 

I've now been asked to order the silver plated version for the mother-in-law for mother's day! 

1 minute ago, Blockhead said:

Girlfriend received her and my sterling silver coin today; thanks. 

I've now been asked to order the silver plated version for the mother-in-law for mother's day! 

Glad you got them :)  Be quick literally last Few with the COA.

Mothers day pressie that ace :) 

Silverstacking.co.uk 

25 minutes ago, TheProspector said:

Will there be a second edition with an amended date?!!

You could then market them as a limited edition Brexit Collection.

Lol I could get 6 releases out of this :) 

I dont think wed have the time to sort Ill have a think today :)

Silverstacking.co.uk 

i just had to get one - i don't see it being the 29th March - we will need an overthrow of this government for Brexit to ever happen

Always cast your vote - Spoil your ballot slip. Put 'Spoilt Ballot - I do not consent.' These votes are counted. If you do not do this you are consenting to the tyranny. None of them are fit for purpose. 
A tyranny relies on propaganda and force. Once the propaganda fails all that's left is force.

COVID-19 is a cover story for the collapsing economy. Green Energy isn't Green and it isn't Renewable.

Archived