• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Britannia designs

Seasider

From comments on other threads I believe that the 2014 proof Britannia is everyone's favourite and the 2017 is close to bottom of the list.  So when a 6 coin set of each came up at Lockdales' auction today imagine my surprise when they both went for exactly the same money (£140 +BP).  That seemed like a very good deal for the 2014 and I am wondering why.  Have people got bored with it now?

On eBay a 2014 one Oz went for 55 recently which is a absolute steal , I think people have given up searching for them as they so very rarely came up for sale and so can slip by unnoticed.  140 is a great price for the six coin set . Did you buy it ?

24 minutes ago, daz said:

On eBay a 2014 one Oz went for 55 recently which is a absolute steal , I think people have given up searching for them as they so very rarely came up for sale and so can slip by unnoticed.  140 is a great price for the six coin set . Did you buy it ?

I didn't know my collection was so expensive,  ot the 14 anyway...damn I'm going to have to price this collection together...lol.

4 hours ago, Seasider said:

So when a 6 coin set of each came up at Lockdales' auction today imagine my surprise when they both went for exactly the same money (£140 +BP).

Damn, I had that on my radar and forgot about it

Profile picture with thanks to Carl Vernon

Archived