• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Hello to the Silver Forum!!!

Solers

Hey Guys!

I started stacking in August last year after turning 17, and have recently fallen in love with the Queen's Beast series... Thought I'd join here to find out a little more about silver, after seeing the Silver Forum on BackYardBullion's awesome channel :)

Looking to start stacking but my budget's tiny so won't be for a while and am really just looking for some friendly advice.

Thanks guys!

Dave I'm currently interested in both quality and quantity at the moment. Everything I buy, I buy because I like it, so in a worse case scenario and silver dips, I'll still be able to have something I find cool. This is the case with the Queen's Beasts, I am collecting the 2oz bullion versions (I currently have 1 of each, and just received the Yale earlier this week from SilverTrader) and I also have the box from Powercoin (very very very pricey).  I'm working towards collecting the entire set when they come out and due to their quality I am willing to pay the premium on them. I also have a few other 1oz denominations such as a bar from Scottsdale (not my wisest purchase) and a 2018 Australian dragon bar/coin and a 2018 Britannia.

I'm collecting silver for the long run because I find it a great way to essentially 'freeze' my money as it wont lose value (hopefully), and I've already seen on my QB coins that their premiums are increasing. 

As far as numismatics go, I have no idea what they are... 😂

• Founder & Administrator

Welcome to The Silver Forum

My posts are my personal opinions, they do not constitute advice or financial advice.

Please Follow / Like / Share to help spread the word of The Silver Forum:
TSF Instagram - TSF YouTube channel - TSF Facebook pageTSF Twitter page - TSF Threads (used for sever status updates)

Discounts / Offers
COTR Vouchers for Premium Members

Official TSF branded NGC label via COR grading
50% discount off of TSF mugs for Platinum Premium Members. (see info in Platinum Lounge)
Platinum Premium Members: Offers from selected Dealers - 15 dealers currently in the programme

24 minutes ago, Solers said:

Thanks guys!

Dave I'm currently interested in both quality and quantity at the moment. Everything I buy, I buy because I like it, so in a worse case scenario and silver dips, I'll still be able to have something I find cool. This is the case with the Queen's Beasts, I am collecting the 2oz bullion versions (I currently have 1 of each, and just received the Yale earlier this week from SilverTrader) and I also have the box from Powercoin (very very very pricey).  I'm working towards collecting the entire set when they come out and due to their quality I am willing to pay the premium on them. I also have a few other 1oz denominations such as a bar from Scottsdale (not my wisest purchase) and a 2018 Australian dragon bar/coin and a 2018 Britannia.

I'm collecting silver for the long run because I find it a great way to essentially 'freeze' my money as it wont lose value (hopefully), and I've already seen on my QB coins that their premiums are increasing. 

As far as numismatics go, I have no idea what they are... 😂

great knowledge you have already, I started 4/5 years ago shocked that I couldnt buy a single oz of silver for spot price, stacking what you like so a dip wont affect you is a great idea, you have some nice premium stuff by the sounds of it, numismatics are currencies, like old silver currencies, satisfying to stack and can be bought very close to spot price, and also very far north of it lol

• Founder & Administrator
22 minutes ago, Solers said:

As far as numismatics go, I have no idea what they are...

Numismatic coins are coins that have a higher premium on them, if the value is 180% of spot price then it would be considered numismatic opposed to just bullion, there are other ways to measure that’s just a rough guide. Proof coins for example are numismatic coins. I am sure others will give a more detailed explination  :) 

My posts are my personal opinions, they do not constitute advice or financial advice.

Please Follow / Like / Share to help spread the word of The Silver Forum:
TSF Instagram - TSF YouTube channel - TSF Facebook pageTSF Twitter page - TSF Threads (used for sever status updates)

Discounts / Offers
COTR Vouchers for Premium Members

Official TSF branded NGC label via COR grading
50% discount off of TSF mugs for Platinum Premium Members. (see info in Platinum Lounge)
Platinum Premium Members: Offers from selected Dealers - 15 dealers currently in the programme

Archived