• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Silver lego bricks

Downs523

On 16/03/2019 at 00:28, Downs523 said:

I was wondering if anyone knows if there has been lego bricks made from silver? They would make great gifts! Little 1oz casts or bigger!! 

@BackyardBullion Do you have any lego moulds or fancy making some 😂

If you're still looking for some - here are different sizes and sets https://findcoinonline.com/products/format=bar;metal=silver?search_query=block&sort_by=recently-added

I bought some of the Monarch ones quite recently- see 

I'm still a little disappointed that they don't interlock with real Lego bricks...

Interestingly there are "real" Lego bricks made of precious metals, which were awarded to employees of the Lego company for 25 years' service... one was sold a couple of years ago for £12,000- see https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/lego-brick-made-14-carat-9737987

(then there were the gold minifigures called "Mr Gold" that were randomly distributed a couple of years ago.. but this is getting off topic now 😃)

Solid-gold-Lego-brick-sale.jpg

Unfortunately the silver minifigures never made it into production due to legal reasons.

Speaking of gold ones, here's mine.  The long time members have seen this before and know it's history.  Cast directly from a brick so all the markings are there.  I believe it was a dark green brick so the numbering and injection tab doesn't match up with the brick in the pic.  Done by a jewellers in HK a number of years ago in 24k gold weighing in at 31.41g.

2017-01-16 19.39.02.jpg

2017-01-16 19.40.25.jpg

Since I have a keen interest in lego I also have some from Ollie in sterling but they only weigh 20g as well the ones from Monarch which weigh 1oz.  Ollie’s will interconnect with real Lego bricks.

Hello All,

Sorry for the delayed response! 

I have about 50 sterling silver bricks for sale. 20g each and laser hallmarked at the Birmingham Assay Office. They stack just like the real thing! I can also offer custom laser engraving, which makes them ideal gifts.

I have one 20g 9ct brick left from a sale that fell through. I've made about 5-6 9ct bricks so far. (Hallmarked etc).

Please comment below or pop me a PM for further discussion. 

Many thanks, 

Ollie 

IMG_6106 (1).jpg

IMG_6109.jpg

IMG_6110.jpg

IMG_6115.jpg

IMG_6124.jpg

IMG_6130.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Archived