• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsors topics (hidden to guests) for deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking. 

It's a joke..guess people will be taking other routes to avoid this. Pointless.

A bit like stopping letting agents charge tenants when in theory landlords will have to pay this and in turn increase rent.

The UK government has gone to sh!ts.

Don't even need to mention Brexit, but the UK has voted to leave and yet no deal in place. More jokes.

I’ve heard the value of some of the non compliant vehicles have dropped massively. Petrols need to be Euro 4 and diesels Euro 6 to avoid charges.

Listened to one guy on LBC radio who had bought a fleet of second hand vans on HP 18 months ago and he reckons the daily charge (largely unavoidable) plus the devaluation of his vans (assets) could put him out of business 

Only the rich are allowed to drive there now and they can afford an extra shearing I guess is the logic. Air quality is just the sales pitch.

Everyone will pay to a degree one way or another, either directly or in paying to drive further to go around. Air quality overall will arguably be worse, it's just being exported to other areas. Local gov will be richer though. Environmental costs, economic costs. Tiny local benefit for convenience of rich road users and money for gov. Idiots. 

People shouldn't be poisoned by the air they breathe but where does the money from this tax go ? Does it go to local health or environment projects ? Does it feck

If you drive into the zone at 11.59 day one and leave at 12,00 day two you get charged double even though there is the possibility you spent the majority of this time in a Hotel and your car went absolutely nowhere.

Edited by Scuzzle

I'm in the process of obtaining my Pco licence from TFL as I am going to start earning an second income. This will have a big impact on pco drivers as it will be an added expense. 

I will be hiring a vehicle so with this ULEZ in place I guess it's going to have to be a Nissan Leaf.