• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsors topics (hidden to guests) for deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking. 

We have another character on here, Wonger, who makes out price will plunge. The ECB has announced that it is going to launch targeted longer-term refinancing operations (TLTRO) - that means more QE. There will be no interest rate rises from the ECB. The German 10 year bund rate has been tumbling since September - it is heading towards zero.

This is putting pressure on the Fed to also go uber dovish. That means more QE - it will happen, this Quantitative Tightening and shrinking balance sheet is a pipe dream.

2019 is predicted to be another record year for central bank gold buying. All this is very bullish for precious metals. Charts are good but when they are followed to the exclusion of the real world in a physical asset that costs to produce, this need to be considered. These EW plots can get re-numbered and re-numbered - eventually they are right, there are always 5 waves in the end, when you re-number them enough.

Why is this guy selling his advisory service? Why isn't he a multi-billionaire using his EW plots instead of wasting time making videos for pennies?

So i won't be following this guy's Elliott Wave plot, i will just keep buying on a regular basis.

Edited by sixgun

@sixgun  Alright , I already know about these  fundamental reasons that you have mentioned, what you have failed to mention is investor sentiment. I don't mind that the usual criticism , but when you do see the prices take a bearish dive , you will know the reasons behind. 

The fundamentals always follow, as for as the bad elliott wave analysts are concerned, I agree with you . Any one who has basic knowledge of elliott wave analysis considers himself a guru.  Just keep your mind open, and just see the content once, you will find that I have made valid points.

thanks

Edited by elliottwavegreen

this has nothing to do with fundamentals.

in elliott wave terms the guy is counting it as a zigzag

(the correction starts with a 5 wave down form the 2011

highs). no reference to fib retracements for a zigzag or

any other data to help justify his wave count. he doesn't

even call it a zigzag retracement. there are many problems

with calling it a zigzag move down, none of which he has

addressed. no reference to probability, no reference to

alternative wave counts.

making extravagant predictions with no backing what so

ever(elliott wave is an art and not a science).

my wave count suggests a pull back in price until dec 2019.

which is very different from a crash that will create a new

multi year low.

I suggest to learn from someone like avi gilburt about

counting waves.

(here we go a again, predicting a crash without any

timing)

HH

Is this the other side of “to da moon” threads where fear instead of greed takes hold and bears get cocky ? I dont know but just putting it out there. Also, this is just in usd terms right because you need to take a long hard look at the rest of the world...i.e. the overwhelming majority of currencies.

Edited by Oldun

The Correction that actually started in 2011 is a zigzag, the reason alt count was not mentioned because it is a multi year count, alt count on hourly chart where one is not sure if the main trend is taking a breath or not make sense. But if some one misses large swings like the one I forecast then that person seriously need to re learn Elliott wave analysis. 

The problem is that when this is going to happen the retail traders would be the ones badly hit. The bearish move down would be swift and sharp, If some one is bullish I don't mind just keep my forecast in mind. 

Thanks

I'm assuming that is you talking in the youtube?

29 minutes ago, elliottwavegreen said:

The Correction that actually started in 2011 is a zigzag,

consider this:

why does impulse wave 1 on the graph contain a spike

(presumably wave 4 of impulse wave 1) that retraces more

than 60% of the entire move down within impulse wave 1?

(would it not be easier to call the yo-yo move off the top

in 2011 a 3 wave a-b-c move down?)

zigzag wave a is $1900-$1050 = 850

if parity on zigzag then wave a = wave c in length.

if wave c starts going down from $1350 then it should target

$1350 - 850 = $500

why is wave c targeting the support zone at ~$700 and not

in the middle of a wave at $500?

c = 0.618/1.618 of a does not get ~$700.

where did you get the target of ~$700 from?

how are you justifying that it's a zigzag? it doesn't look like

you've even done any calculations and just 'guessed' it was a

zigzag.

HH

Edited by HawkHybrid

@Oldun bud, I was talking about USD to be held and I completely understand where you coming from. I am sure Gold in CAD is also going to go down . As reference to other fiat currencies they need to be looked at individually . CAD is going to be stronger vs USD.    USD basket DXY is going to be stronger to other currencies apart from CAD. I think  other feat currencies will be weaker as well to USD. Hope this helps.

@ HawkHybrid   , bud the complete wave before triangle is 5 wave structure , please note at the stronger wave 3, wave 4 as triangle , wave 5 as the ending diagonal. after that have seen a side ways pattern , the side ways pattern can in no way be considered an impulse wave. Now If a 5 wave structure is followed by a triangle , what we are left with a remaining wave C. I am completely aware of the retail public mood , and people are unknowingly adjusting their wave counts to retail traders mood.  As for as the price target is concerned I have gone through the 100 year chart and have studied that really good, the target might even be further down , but the crash is definitely going to happen.

Edited by elliottwavegreen

There are arguments indeed for the usd going up as  debt is conducted predominantly in the usd. Therefore, there is clamour to exchange out of currencies into usd to pay it down/off/interest payments. There is indeed a correlation well established between the usd and gold in that when usd goes up, gold goes down and vice versa (caveat, not always). The correlation exists in yen as well ( not always).

Edited by Oldun

11 minutes ago, elliottwavegreen said:

@ HawkHybrid   , bud the complete wave before triangle is 5 wave structure , please note at the stronger wave 3, wave 4 as triangle , wave 5 as the ending diagonal. after that have seen a side ways pattern , the side ways pattern can in no way be considered an impulse wave. Now If a 5 wave structure is followed by a triangle , what we are left with a remaining wave C. I am completely aware of the retail public mood , and people are unknowingly adjusting their wave counts to retail traders mood. 

cheers

that is totally irrelevant in determining whether the move off

the 2011 high is a zigzag or not.

look at the bigger picture of it being a possible zigzag. why

is the wave c target not in parity with wave a?

it could one of many waves and complex structures, but a

zigzag is not one of them.(prove me wrong)

(retail mood, I'm predicting it will go down for the rest of

the year, I'm not bullish at this point.)

HH

Edited by HawkHybrid

@HawkHybrid well wave "C "does not always make a relation with wave "A" , parity or other wise. One can clearly count a 5 wave structure  from the top of 2011, plus the triangle  as wave "B", please tell me of any other structure which has the first half as above ? We only have one structure that fits in and it is a zigzag.

4 minutes ago, elliottwavegreen said:

wave "C "does not always make a relation with wave "A"

in a zigzag, where wave c is not 0.618/1.0/1.618 of wave a.

you're having a laugh calling it a zigzag right?

8 minutes ago, elliottwavegreen said:

One can clearly count a 5 wave structure  from the top of 2011

not true. why does wave 1 from the top contain multiple

overlaps yet does not line up as a starting diagonal?

HH

@HawkHybrid On the weekly chart wave 1 is a single move , the other moves are fully a flat correction, where wave (a) is itself a flat , wave (b ) is a zigzag and wave (c ) is a 5 wave pattern creating triple tops and bottoms. wave 3  is 161 % of wave 1 and wave 4 lies at 61.8 %  level of the complete move . Since  wave 2 is a flat , wave 4 shall either be a zigzag or a triangle as per guidelines of elliott wave analysis.

what's more likely?

1. it's a zigzag but have little to none of the characteristics

of one, except that it could be a 5 wave start.

2. it's not a zigzag because it has little to none of the

characteristics of one. the 5 move down is an incorrect

count and is in fact one of the many possible variations

of complex structures or other, that ends in a 5 wave c

wave move down to be later joined by another connecting

wave. (ie it's a complex structure that doesn't fit any of

the simpler waves)

HH

Edited by HawkHybrid

I don't really input on the silver forum but read it almost daily. What I'm seeing over the last month or so is some new member deliberate having a go at some of the most experience and respected members of this forum. Everyone is entitled to their own option but the emphasis is how you put it across, in

Your  opinion baffles most of us. Most of us collect both silver and gold  So let me decide when I want to buy not using charts which sometimes are useless.  I take note of some  experience members  but sadly not you

This calls for a revisit of the @Bullionaire retracement!...

On 25/02/2019 at 13:43, Bullionaire said:

As you can see by my highly complicated graph that I've drawn some meaningful lines on, silver went down a bit to 2016, did a loop-de-loop in early 2017, causing it to go back in time briefly. It then really took off using the momentum of its loop-de-loop and is currently off the graph somewhere heading for the moon.

Studio_20190225_183826.png

14 minutes ago, Piggybank said:

I don't really input on the silver forum but read it almost daily. What I'm seeing over the last month or so is some new member deliberate having a go at some of the most experience and respected members of this forum. Everyone is entitled to their own option but the emphasis is how you put it across, in

Your  opinion baffles most of us. Most of us collect both silver and gold  So let me decide when I want to buy not using charts which sometimes are useless.  I take note of some  experience members  but sadly not you

Well said @Piggybank

@Piggybank and others , first of all people , my intent is not to disrespect any one, I totally understood when I decided to post in this forum my analysis. 

I have already replied to the different questions asked , but if some of us do not believe in technical analysis, there is nothing I can do with this regard. As to people who are actually interested in technical analysis , I will post a detailed video on why I reached the conclusion of a bearish crash.

I respect every individual. when the prices actually fall again, we will hear again that gold and silver are being manipulated, I am an analyst and my job is to forecast , if the trend is up I will say the indications are bullish other wise they are bearish. 

Peace

8 hours ago, elliottwavegreen said:

but if some of us do not believe in technical analysis,

plenty on the forum believe in some kind of technical

analysis, what some find hard to believe is your form

of analysis that include : I will stubbornly call it a zigzag

despite it having virtually no characteristics of being one.

8 hours ago, elliottwavegreen said:

when the prices actually fall again, we will hear again that gold and silver are being manipulated,

instead of assuming you are correct(despite all the

evidence that you are breaking the ewt rules) maybe

you can put a time on your forecast of when it will

reach $700?

HH

@HawkHybrid, alright sir , you know very well that elliott wave analysis is not a timing tool (as it is only helpful to do that in only a handful situations ), how ever I have figured a way around, one of those situations fit in our existing price action, I am going to reveal that time in my video, plus going to answer all your questions in that video, I have also added in some additional convincing proof to my forecast. Please watch the complete video. I will upload it in about hour and will share the link  here. I have specially added elliott wave guidelines that will satisfy an elliotician .