• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Murdered for 50ps....

MancunianStacker

37 minutes ago, MancunianStacker said:

Sad story....

Essex coin enthusiast, 33, faces life in prison for stabbing

https://mol.im/a/6787357

apologies if covered in another topic!!

This is a very sad story indeed. I’m also a collector of rare 50ps as well as a PM stacker and collector. The Beatrix Potter 50ps are the favourites in my collection. I hope this sad story doesn’t deter collectors of rare 50ps from showcasing their collection on the Silver Forum which I plan to do sometime in the future.

Very sad indeed. What a deranged sicko. I don't think the Peter Rabbits 50ps are even that expensive to even consider stealing someone else's collection, never mind freaking murder someone for them

Shocked when first read this.  But then disturbed by blasted predictive advertising which threw up a RM video advert for the Peter Rabbit coins alongside the report - how totally insensitive can the advertising people get?.....     (sorry for rant)

9 minutes ago, Caratacus said:

Shocked when first read this.  But then disturbed by blasted predictive advertising which threw up a RM video advert for the Peter Rabbit coins alongside the report - how totally insensitive can the advertising people get?.....     (sorry for rant)

This is the problem with AI or Algorithms. Probably why Stephen Hawking and others warned against developing AI. The Terminator movie is not far away. 

Decus et tutamen (an ornament and a safeguard)

YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5OjxoCIsDbMgx7MM_l4CmA

24 minutes ago, MancunianStacker said:

This is the problem with AI or Algorithms. Probably why Stephen Hawking and others warned against developing AI. The Terminator movie is not far away. 

Yes, autonomous killing drones are already a reality. I'm more stunned by the constant 33s in this type of news. Tudor, the bouncer who got stabbed on New Year was also 33 and the creepy elite party organiser lives at 33 etc. and since Draconius mentioned Jesus/Horus, they both died, guess what, 33

14 minutes ago, augur said:

No, I'm past that. But as the only heptagonal coin the 50p pays reference to Horus' mother

Horus was born to the goddess Isis after she retrieved all the dismembered body parts of her murdered husband Osiris, except his penis, which was thrown into the Nile and eaten by a catfish.....I love these interesting and educational jaunts.😀😀👍.

I wonder why Isis threw away.....let’s not go there eh!

3 minutes ago, Kookaburracollector said:

Horus was born to the goddess Isis after she retrieved all the dismembered body parts of her murdered husband Osiris, except his penis, which was thrown into the Nile and eaten by a catfish.....I love these interesting and educational jaunts.😀😀👍.

I wonder why Isis threw away.....let’s not go there eh!

She made a golden phallus, which completes Osiris to No13.

Now we have 1, 7, 13 and 33 and can make most of the headlines in the MSM "news"

Jesus did not physically 'die' at 33, he ascended. It's a metaphysical allegory. The kristos/Christos/Christ (sacred oil) rises up the 33 vertebrae, passing through all lower 'chakras' that enable us to experience the physical existence here, to reach the brain (the mercy seat, between the temples, lighting up the pineal - the third eye). Christ consciousness, the crown chakra fully activated, hence Jesus, Mary etc depicted with golden halos, and kings and queens wearing crowns - the sign that they are ascended, are the most pure, enlightened, and have transcended the purely physical existence.

14 hours ago, kimchi said:

Jesus did not physically 'die' at 33, he ascended. It's a metaphysical allegory. The kristos/Christos/Christ (sacred oil) rises up the 33 vertebrae, passing through all lower 'chakras' that enable us to experience the physical existence here, to reach the brain (the mercy seat, between the temples, lighting up the pineal - the third eye). Christ consciousness, the crown chakra fully activated, hence Jesus, Mary etc depicted with golden halos, and kings and queens wearing crowns - the sign that they are ascended, are the most pure, enlightened, and have transcended the purely physical existence.

Pretty certain crucification killed Jesus; having been betrayed for 30 shekels. His free will.

The poor guy in Essex didn't have a choice over  "Peter Rabbit" silver & didn't return; as Manchunian Stacker reminded us, choose your friends wisely....

I’ll steer away from religious argument as it’s pointless.

This murder seems indicative of our society in these times, how we get it under control is beyond my ken.

22 hours ago, kimchi said:

Why?

I believe nobody can be "certain" about something like this, with the literal or scientific meaning of the word. Certainty requires absolute proof, like being there, or looking at evidence beyond doubt. Not very applicable in this case.

Now, many people can proclaim themselves "certain" , just by the power of their will. This however does not make it an more valid.

Instagram: gildeon_67

On 09/03/2019 at 08:08, Caratacus said:

Download Adblock Plus (but turn it off for this forum!)

Horrible story. 

Archived