• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

A must have from Australian Mints?

IndianBullionaire

Hey

I would like to know what are the top 5 rounds that one should own from the mints in Australia , considering the prices of rounds are as close to spot (minimum premium). Some of my relatives are coming to India and I am given the opportunity to ask them for a favour. Let me know :) 

If you could comment with pictures/links I would appreciate it ;) 

Thanks

My favourite ones are the Lunar tokens Series I and II! They have wonderful designs! Can't wait to see the new series III coming in 2020 starting with the Mouse

. At the least I hope they continue the series!

I think anything from the Perth Mint is awesome. They make up well over half my stack. I would recommend buying the Kangaroos for standard bullion holdings, and then purchase Kookaburras, Koalas and the Next Generation Series(right now 2 oz. Koala and 10 oz. Koala, eventually there will be new releases).

On 05/03/2019 at 15:08, MickD said:

have you considered the antiqued finish 2 oz limited editions that they do for Tuvalu?

I think I checked them out, but they had high premiums.

Added 0 minutes later...
On 05/03/2019 at 15:18, Frost said:

Thanks! Rectangular dragons are pretty neat. I think I’ll be getting a dragon for sure.

On 05/03/2019 at 22:08, AgCoyote said:

I think anything from the Perth Mint is awesome. They make up well over half my stack. I would recommend buying the Kangaroos for standard bullion holdings, and then purchase Kookaburras, Koalas and the Next Generation Series(right now 2 oz. Koala and 10 oz. Koala, eventually there will be new releases).

Will certainly checkout the kangaroo’s. Thanks.

Archived