• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Message added by ChrisSilver

There is a full user guide with how to add feedback for a trade found here: https://thesilverforum.com/topic/10773-how-to-leave-feedback-detailed-with-pics/

So I post this to see how many others have issues with leaving feedback?

What can be done to make it easier?

Share your experience   I can't post them on my S8+ And find it difficult to navigate on the PC

Sometimes I have to provide a step by step guide on how to add feedback for trades completed mostly to new members and an example is below, sometimes they add sometimes they don't :).

Hi Dak,

I had left feedback for you on the transaction we completed if you see your profile feedback tab

image.thumb.png.2f6ac876cf34934842b16b825dabf1ac.png

To add Feedback on the Silver Forums Browse -> Feedback

image.thumb.png.5b27a02f158108ec970d99166de0351b.png

Fill in the relevant details and click save

image.thumb.png.c0e6113a7fab2e9ace087416b2e6d34d.png

Feedback then added help with future sales. When get time I would appreciate add feedback via the Feedback system. Thank you.

image.png.1878c794c25d9a8bc7074be1542ece02.png

• Founder & Administrator

@jonrms I have moved your question to the correct section. Not sure if this topic was needed, as there is currently no issue with leaving feedback that I am aware of And I had already answered your question that you posted an hour before this one in a different topic.

I answered your previous post, which was posted before this (which was posted in the wrong section) here https://thesilverforum.com/topic/19932-win-a-12oz-lunar-series-2-monkey/?do=findComment&comment=241139

My previous reply in the quoted message below

In future please post support requests in the support forum here: https://thesilverforum.com/forum/85-forum-support-reporting-errors/

Please see the user guide below on how to leave feedback, you can add feedback by pressing the + button, see screenshots in the user guide below.

https://thesilverforum.com/topic/10773-how-to-leave-feedback-detailed-with-pics/

If you have a genuine support request you can use the support forum found here for dedicated support, you can also use that section to make the staff aware of any errors etc on the forum.

For questions to other members about how to use the forum, you can use this section here. (the section I have moved this topic to)

Again there is this detailed guide on how to leave feedback found in the link above, and I have updated it with new screen shots on how to add feedback when browsing on a mobile device, in the last post in that topic, found here: 

My posts are my personal opinions, they do not constitute advice or financial advice.

Please Follow / Like / Share to help spread the word of The Silver Forum:
TSF Instagram - TSF YouTube channel - TSF Facebook pageTSF Twitter page - TSF Threads (used for sever status updates)

Discounts / Offers
COTR Vouchers for Premium Members

Official TSF branded NGC label via COR grading
50% discount off of TSF mugs for Platinum Premium Members. (see info in Platinum Lounge)
Platinum Premium Members: Offers from selected Dealers - 15 dealers currently in the programme

Archived