• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Price drop

JinKesef

Marketeer speculation - big traders just love volatility making money on both the dips and the rises.
All metals pricing is fake in my opinion but some analysts will find a plausible global event to attempt to explain but generally this is bull.
Just dive in and take advantage of the lower price as next week it will likely recover for no other reason than profit taking by those who forced its collapse.

21 minutes ago, JinKesef said:

Anyone know why silver dropped so much today? 

The gold price got up to the $1350 area. This level is heavily protected. Price has been sent down from that level before. Silver in itself is not important but it acts as a lever on the gold price. There was a concerted dump of paper contracts by the usual trading banks and price fell.

Always cast your vote - Spoil your ballot slip. Put 'Spoilt Ballot - I do not consent.' These votes are counted. If you do not do this you are consenting to the tyranny. None of them are fit for purpose. 
A tyranny relies on propaganda and force. Once the propaganda fails all that's left is force.

COVID-19 is a cover story for the collapsing economy. Green Energy isn't Green and it isn't Renewable.

Fed Chairman Jerome Powell gave a speech in New York Thursday night, in which he reiterated the Fed’s monetary policy will remain on hold due to the modest increase in risks to continued U.S. economic expansion. Markets did not react significantly to Powell’s remarks, as he just concluded two days of testimony on economic policy to Congress.

Gold, Silver Bulls Fade As Traders Favoring Paper Assets

Basically, global economic activity is strong and the US Fed chair said they are going to refrain from increasing interest rates. Unfair to the world, perhaps, but since the USD is the global reserve currency and gold/silver is generally traded in USD, this is where the impact is coming from. And "favoring paper assets" means more shorts on the market. 😐

Knowing what I now know, in 1972 I wouldn’t have voted to remain in the EEC. Like others, I didn’t vote for the “United States of Europe”.

Never mind bullion, how the hell do we untangle ourselves from the rest of the web entwined in our legislation?

At least we don’t have to break free from the euro, (or do we?).

Archived