• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Silver Monitoring Thread $ (USD) only

ChrisSilver
Message added by ChrisSilver

To discuss the price action of silver in £ GBP instead please see here: https://thesilverforum.com/topic/368-silver-monitoring-thread-£-gbp-only/

• 3 weeks later...

And now its crossed the barrier and looks to be heading higher still, thank you coronavirus, the markets going down, the precious metals are going up, I'm amazed that large corporations don't hedge during these times and buy metals even if they don't use them just to offset an impending draped jn share price.

7 minutes ago, HawkHybrid said:

s&p500 is practically at all time highs?

HH

The ju,p,in metals is from the market price of apple dropping so much but the market in general is keeping gold high, platinum has crosses $1000/oz, the market has been higher and it's expectation right not with the covid19 is that less business wil be done with china because of it which is happening and during unrest people flock to pms...even when one sector is performing well, will it help push everythjng else up?....seems not.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

$15 reclaimed.

I think we just went through our "2008" moment.  A bit gutted that I didn't buy more silver, but I was more concentrating on the stock market. 

Edited by vand

2 hours ago, vand said:

$15 reclaimed.

I think we just went through our "2008" moment.  A bit gutted that I didn't buy more silver, but I was more concentrating on the stock market. 

I noticed this too,  I bought vaulted this time as i knew physical was going to be a no go.  I can always swap out later. 

4 hours ago, Pipers said:

I noticed this too,  I bought vaulted this time as i knew physical was going to be a no go.  I can always swap out later. 

what if the stock goes to 1$ can you still pull out the physical amount you bought initially, or are you stuck with current evaluations and they send you 1/15th the physical?

4 minutes ago, OneBlueSummer said:

what if the stock goes to 1$ can you still pull out the physical amount you bought initially, or are you stuck with current evaluations and they send you 1/15th the physical?

This is a bizarre question.

7 hours ago, Blehhhh said:

This is a bizarre question.

At BullionVault when you guy buy PM you physically buy PM. What if the stock market implodes am I stuck at price?

I called and they said yes I am stuck at price but I can pull metal at basically there cost over spot. So like 8$ over for American Eagle 1ozers IF they have any.. they only have gold i think right now for pull out, they seem behind the times compared to others.

I think I am gonna go for One Gold instead they are partnered with ApMEx for pulling out basically whatever you want. I also like there platform and website and video better.

Derail Stopping now!!!

Check these guys:

5 Oz Silvers for 96.92/per coin

Please comment and let me know if this is the holy grail I think it is at an crazy:

19.384‬$ per oz

And if this is please wait till i respond before you buy so I can order a 10 pack lol

What did you expect?, that no matter what your value cant go down?

On the silver, Id stay clear of silver for now. Stick to gold, its the safer bet and premiums on silver will go down, then jump on.

A lot of people are going to get burned by silver prices.

Edited by Blehhhh

Just added another 110 oz of silver to my Goldmoney account. From my anecdotal experience very few of their vaults have any available metal to buy.

I have never experienced this before now. So even Goldmoney are struggling to get hold of PM's.

I will likely buy some shares in Barrick and maybe Newmont now as I am paying interactive £10 pm for nothing at the moment. 

Edited by Cointreau

19 hours ago, Pipers said:

What storage company are you with and is it operating normally with regards to being able to buy metal?

6 hours ago, Blehhhh said:

On the silver, Id stay clear of silver for now. Stick to gold, its the safer bet and premiums on silver will go down, then jump on.

No not at all, this is a deals thread and by over 2$ per oz I can't find a coin that costs less per ounce so my question was am I missing something or is this a good CURRENT deal?

All I hear is people saying silver is going to pop, what makes you think the opposite?

I am also looking into gold, but since historically silver has a WAY further to go I thought I would buy up that first.

3 hours ago, Cointreau said:

What storage company are you with and is it operating normally with regards to being able to buy metal?

Not trying to answer for the other guy, but from my research onegold.com is the best bet, and thats why I am going with them as they are partnered with APMEX. So when you pull out you can pull from the ENTIRE catalog.

21 minutes ago, OneBlueSummer said:

All I hear is people saying silver is going to pop, what makes you think the opposite?

Well, in fairness that is about as cheap as you will get it.

Problem is, although its cheap, its still over 25 percent premium. You have a long way to catch up straight away.

9 hours ago, Blehhhh said:

One of our biggest pension vehicles is a ten year investment conservative based but each year we can sign off at the new level and tie it up with a maximum $5000 drop, so it has a limited downside...but it restarts to the ten year term again...so it's going to be so nothing you have to choose to let float for ten years if you want it out without a penalty..great for long term investing when you're younger.

image.png.891eba5103821ac29c0742e580ad6292.png

Always cast your vote - Spoil your ballot slip. Put 'Spoilt Ballot - I do not consent.' These votes are counted. If you do not do this you are consenting to the tyranny. None of them are fit for purpose. 
A tyranny relies on propaganda and force. Once the propaganda fails all that's left is force.

COVID-19 is a cover story for the collapsing economy. Green Energy isn't Green and it isn't Renewable.

On 08/04/2020 at 13:31, OneBlueSummer said:

At BullionVault when you guy buy PM you physically buy PM. What if the stock market implodes am I stuck at price?

I called and they said yes I am stuck at price but I can pull metal at basically there cost over spot. So like 8$ over for American Eagle 1ozers IF they have any.. they only have gold i think right now for pull out, they seem behind the times compared to others.

I think I am gonna go for One Gold instead they are partnered with ApMEx for pulling out basically whatever you want. I also like there platform and website and video better.

Derail Stopping now!!!

Check these guys:

5 Oz Silvers for 96.92/per coin

Please comment and let me know if this is the holy grail I think it is at an crazy:

19.384‬$ per oz

And if this is please wait till i respond before you buy so I can order a 10 pack lol

I have bought from them before. They are legit. Up to 20 day waiting for delivery as with pretty much all dealers at the moment....except right here on TSF :)

Edited by Oldun

• 4 weeks later...