• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Silver price about to plummet

Wonger

17 minutes ago, RichRock said:

OK Wonger, I think I've got it this time...

Is it:

The "Care in the community" team let you hold £75 so you could look like a "pro" gambler when they took you to your first football match?

wonger.jpg.e80a69ddb6330cdc3b6ee1972c1385c6.jpg

Richrock, im Chinese ethnicity! 😀

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

wonger.jpg.e80a69ddb6330cdc3b6ee1972c1385c6.jpg.27381ae927b30752e33b2370eb363c1b.jpg

Always cast your vote - Spoil your ballot slip. Put 'Spoilt Ballot - I do not consent.' These votes are counted. If you do not do this you are consenting to the tyranny. None of them are fit for purpose. 
A tyranny relies on propaganda and force. Once the propaganda fails all that's left is force.

COVID-19 is a cover story for the collapsing economy. Green Energy isn't Green and it isn't Renewable.

2 hours ago, Wonger said:

The whole trading desk is laughing now! Ha Ha ok that is funny 😀 

Trading desk??? I think you've got some apologising to do...

On 20/03/2019 at 09:27, Wonger said:

Buying GPB/USD here at 1.3215 to help RichRock out with his trading! 

Interesting. Your new Long trade entered yesterday dropped -211 from 1.3215 to 1.3004, currently 1.3043. You're quite good at Buying the tops and Selling the bottoms, I'll give you that.

Wonger, 

Why are you saying silver is about to plummet?  are you sticking your finger in the air or are you using futures as a guide or what?  Just having a feeling isn't good enough, remember just because it has plummeted before does not mean it will again, we may see a gradual  series of declines or the price may grind for years etc.  If you think silver will plummet and there is a case for that let us know with evidence of your theory please.  I would read through your evidence, i and others on here are always on the look out for good investments.  

Pipers

1 hour ago, Pipers said:

Wonger, 

Why are you saying silver is about to plummet?  are you sticking your finger in the air or are you using futures as a guide or what?  Just having a feeling isn't good enough, remember just because it has plummeted before does not mean it will again, we may see a gradual  series of declines or the price may grind for years etc.  If you think silver will plummet and there is a case for that let us know with evidence of your theory please.  I would read through your evidence, i and others on here are always on the look out for good investments.  

Pipers

With Silver days away from prices 10 years ago I would be looking for a good investment too, just 10 years earlier! 😀 

Client positions are now 93% long, the gates are about to open violently to the downside, it will not be pretty, I tried my best to warn everyone.

12 hours ago, KDave said:

God dam I hope you are right :D

With the Dow Industrials set to rally another $14000 to $40000 who in their right mind would want to hold physical precious metals yielding nothing, even the strong hands will be flushed out this time unless they have an iron grip, then its bargains galore party time.😀

17 minutes ago, Oldun said:

Assume you are referring to the etf of course, as on the flip side, au has become a tier one asset.

Which means that banks can then sell half their gold holdings while maintaining the same reserve requirement! 😀 

21 minutes ago, Wonger said:

With the Dow Industrials set to rally another $14000 to $40000 who in their right mind would want to hold physical precious metals yielding nothing, even the strong hands will be flushed out this time unless they have an iron grip, then its bargains galore party time.😀

what happened to the dow from 2009-present?

what happened to gold in the same time frame?

(choose any other bull market for the dow)

the dow may or may not go up but concluding that

gold will plummet should the dow rise is jumping to

conclusions.

HH

Yes tier one asset but silver isn't. FED has said no rate rise this year though, maybe one in 2020 which should help both au and ag. 

My thoughts are recession is coming then qe and lower interest rates. The fed knows this, we are statistically due one. How that translates in prices I'm not sure, I would think anticipation of higher stocks will be detrimental to metals, though arguably they should be more attractive when rates are low and now gold is officially a monetary standard reserve asset that will help. Silver to gold ratio will likely set a new record as has been the trend, lower silver price will accommodate this, so wonger might not be far off. 

Who knows though I don't. 

just for the record.

dow from xmas 2018 until present goes from ~22,000 to ~26,000

silver from xmas 2018 until present goes from ~$15 to $15.50

what thread date?

I'm saying that silver did not plummet when the dow went up

since xmas 2018.

HH

I was short VOD 350 at the height of the TMT euphoria with a price target of 40, I was accused of being crazy, it only fell to 80, it did not reach my target, but it still destroyed many holders and the thread went deadly silent and died of death, I was just trying to warn investors that the chart looked a disaster in the making, no one listened sadly, they believed the hype that VOD would earn £100 a month from each subscriber with the new smart phones. 

1 hour ago, Wonger said:

Which means that banks can then sell half their gold holdings while maintaining the same reserve requirement! 😀 

And therein lies the problem....they are saving their own behinds at the expense of others.....there are multiple issues here but in terms of shortterm paper trading which you appear to be involved in, that is your sandpit...enjoy.

When a 13 ema crosses above the 25 ema crosses in the last 40 years or so might give you something else to think about but from some of your posts on another thread, you are mightily proud and cocksure of what you predict so good luck....me ? I judge slowly......

1 minute ago, Oldun said:

When a 13 ema crosses above the 25 ema crosses in the last 40 years or so might give you a hint but from some of your posts on another thread, you are mightily proud of your surety in what you predict so good luck....

Indicators are lagging information signals on price to encourage retail investors to gamble and lose money in the markets, that is why there is so many of them with fancy names, professional traders only use them in contrarian fashion if at all, they use order flow which the public has not got access to and money management like successful blackjack card counters, its actually rather dull when its broken down into nuts and bolts, its not exciting at all unless you increase risk substantially like Nick did who was mentioned recently in the thread. 

Archived