• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Silver price about to plummet

Wonger

When Silver hits $4 they will be extremely bearish and stacker's will be vomiting up their stacks

4 hours ago, HighlandTiger said:

Still waiting for silver to go to $50 as I was promised by all the experts in 2014. 

When Silver hits $4 they will be extremely bearish and stacker's will be vomiting up their stacks in disgust and financial pain, do not ever underestimate the markets capability, it will ruin you! 

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, HighlandTiger said:

Still waiting for silver to go to $50 as I was promised by all the experts in 2014. 

40 minutes ago, Wonger said:

When Silver hits $4 they will be extremely bearish and stacker's will be vomiting up their stacks

When look at two extremes often need to balance them out to find out what the median is $50 - $4 / 2 = $23.

Twenty pages discussed and chicken dinner we finally have an answer. Looking forward to $23 oz Silver in the next couple of years.

Yes perhaps. I can see a Balkans kind of war coming after today perhaps, but nothing more, certainly not nation states going to war on anything like we saw in the past, nuclear weapons have seen the end of that kind of thing.  

On 12/03/2019 at 08:55, Wonger said:

Added to GBP longs here at 1.3200, also added to Silver shorts at $15.42.

....and literally within the hour of posting that your Long GBP/USD dropped 200 pips.

Been on Youtube again making more 3 minute losing vids Wonger? (PS WARNING: Strong language)

On 09/03/2019 at 08:31, Goldhooked said:

It was me that suggested donating it.  Forum member @Wackattak924 is raising money for Children with Cancer, details are on the link that @HawkHybrid posted above.  The direct link to the justgiving page is https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/daniel-bateman2

Thanks @Goldhooked

Been away for a while, just got back. Donation given. Good Luck @Wackattak924 in your noble challenge!

6 hours ago, RichRock said:

....and literally within the hour of posting that your Long GBP/USD dropped 200 pips.

Been on Youtube again making more 3 minute losing vids Wonger? (PS WARNING: Strong language)

Quite correct it did drop and I purchased more between 1.3050-05, it then rallied 377 pips to 1.3382 making a very healthy profit on every entry, even the 1.3200 entry that you tried to discredit made 177 pips, if your trading is incurring losses, then may I suggest you vent your discontent elsewhere and concentrate more on your trades instead of mine as your just publicly embarrassing yourself and maybe its you whom features in the video!😀  

The Russian Constitution stipulates that the Russian central bank is to be controlled by City of London bankers.  The Russian central bank is PROHIBITED by the Russian Constitution to buy gold with the proceeds from Russian oil sales.  The Russians can only buy US Treasuries and US bonds with the dollars they get for their oil, NOT gold, domestic production or otherwise.  The Russians cannot even print their own currency the ruble without permission from the Rothschilds.  Both the USSR and Putin's Russia sold Russian oil for American dollars thus aiding and abetting the American enemy by propping up the Talmudic petrodollar system.  Both the Frankist Jewish Bolsheviks and Putin were, are, traitors to mother Russia: 

Russia is PROHIBITED by International Monetary Fund (IMF) to use gold as money: 

https://anonhq.com/checkmate-central-bank-russia/

8 hours ago, Wonger said:

Quite correct it did drop and I purchased more between 1.3050-05, it then rallied 377 pips to 1.3382 making a very healthy profit on every entry, even the 1.3200 entry that you tried to discredit made 177 pips

We can see that you are pretending to be a trader, hence the ridicule.

Your 1.3200 entry made 177 pips? (currently 1.3197) So, you used a Stop of more than 200 points (to avoid being stopped out on the 200 point drop) for a gain of 177? (which somehow you managed to close within 5 pips of the top? Top @ 1.3382..... Really?) You also added to a losing position already 200 points underwater?? If you really did trade that, and it's not in your imagination or on demo account, your Reward/Risk ratio was under 1/1 (as opposed to 2/1, 3/1, 10/1 etc), which is idiotic and shows your inability to calculate basic M/M and R/R.

Think Harder.

stupid2.png.8677e38e5aaec673468ea08b5a67bd73.png

5 hours ago, Wonger said:

Buying GPB/USD here at 1.3215 to help RichRock out with his trading! 

Gone long GBP/USD today 1.3215 9am GMT. See on the chart GBP/USD pair trading lower with series of lower lows and lower highs overnight and GBP/USD broke yesterday low YL on the chart below. Unless counter trending makes no logical sense go long when you did. Did go long then your stop should below 1.3210 based on market structure or when price moved in your position into positive the stops should have been moved to break even or small profit.

image.thumb.png.61894ffb7894819bbfc609f006904530.png

Another famous trader who takes short/long position and waits for the market to reverse to prove them right he now out of prison maybe you guys need to meet and discuss trading strategies he is called Nick Leeson.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nick_Leeson

Even looking higher time frame 240 minutes no way anyone trading be would foolish enough to have a Stop of more than 200 points.

6 hours ago, Wonger said:

Quite correct it did drop and I purchased more between 1.3050-05, it then rallied 377 pips to 1.3382 making a very healthy profit on every entry, even the 1.3200 entry that you tried to discredit made 177 pips, if your trading is incurring losses, then may I suggest you vent your discontent elsewhere and concentrate more on your trades instead of mine as your just publicly embarrassing yourself and maybe its you whom features in the video!😀 

20 hours ago, RichRock said:

We can see that you are pretending to be a trader, hence the ridicule.

Your 1.3200 entry made 177 pips? (currently 1.3197) So, you used a Stop of more than 200 points (to avoid being stopped out on the 200 point drop) for a gain of 177? (which somehow you managed to close within 5 pips of the top? Top @ 1.3382..... Really?) You also added to a losing position already 200 points underwater?? If you really did trade that, and it's not in your imagination or on demo account, your Reward/Risk ratio was under 1/1 (as opposed to 2/1, 3/1, 10/1 etc), which is idiotic and shows your inability to calculate basic M/M and R/R.

Think Harder.

stupid2.png.8677e38e5aaec673468ea08b5a67bd73.png

RichRock, as I have stated previously Im long GBP/USD from 1.2500 targeting 1.3700 for this leg up, positions have been added, your above attempt to try and discredit by isolating a single trades risk reward profile simply does not apply and shows your lack of understanding, the entire position is currently netting over 1300 pips, may I suggest you concentrate your effort's elsewhere as your either not paying attention or you do not understand the risk reward profile difference! 😀     

17 hours ago, Abyss said:

Gone long GBP/USD today 1.3215 9am GMT. See on the chart GBP/USD pair trading lower with series of lower lows and lower highs overnight and GBP/USD broke yesterday low YL on the chart below. Unless counter trending makes no logical sense go long when you did. Did go long then your stop should below 1.3210 based on market structure or when price moved in your position into positive the stops should have been moved to break even or small profit.

image.thumb.png.61894ffb7894819bbfc609f006904530.png

Another famous trader who takes short/long position and waits for the market to reverse to prove them right he now out of prison maybe you guys need to meet and discuss trading strategies he is called Nick Leeson.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nick_Leeson

Even looking higher time frame 240 minutes no way anyone trading be would foolish enough to have a Stop of more than 200 points.

I will simply point you to my above reply to RichRock! 😀 

41 minutes ago, Wonger said:

RichRock, as I have stated previously Im long GBP/USD from 1.2500 targeting 1.3700 for this leg up, 

Bull. Show me your post from when GBP was trading at 1.25. Posting months after and saying 'Oh, I bought at 1.25' is pathetic.

On 26/02/2019 at 11:00, Wonger said:

The futures positioning dictates what direction the pound goes not the public rioting and the public will only march in protest and then go home to watch dancing on ice, there is 470 million people under the direct control of corrupt Brussels, if you think for one moment this immense power will be given up by Europe fracturing, then you are ill advised, quite opposite Europe will grow bigger and anyone who voted for Brexit believing it could happen are very naive on these matters, but shorting the GBP from 1.50 to 1.25 and going long 1.25 for the ride back up has been very profitable for some traders. 😀  

Are you rioting yet? 😀   

@Wonger what forum members are saying is to not trade

crazy.

on principle you were never going to be right making that

trade on silver at $15.40. it was a 50/50 trade.

(the trade was based on the high probability that it would hit

the round number of $15.00 before the move down was

over. it already did that before it got to $15.40)

HH

3 minutes ago, HawkHybrid said:

@Wonger what forum members are saying is to not trade

crazy.

on principle you were never going to be right making a trade

on silver at $15.40. it was a 50/50 trade.

HH

It was a short entry at £15.42, Silver hit $15.54 then traded down to a clear support level at $15.14! 😀 

Archived