• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Silver price about to plummet

Wonger

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Shaunbarry said:

Think we be paying tax 

If so, then the second hand market will surely go up 

maybe not the full 20% but if your only option is to pay 20% on top for new silver then second hand will be not far behind that

On ‎11‎/‎03‎/‎2019 at 05:08, Shaunbarry said:

No body knows 

Exactly!!!   Its just that some people cant admit it. All the charts and hoopla doesn't mean squat in a manipulated market. Like the guy who started this thread. "Silver price about to plummet"   Notice he never said when. I suppose his statement can run until it actually does. Then they say "see, I told you so."

Its a 50/50 shot in either direction. Buy on the dips, stack it, stash it and forget about it. How about from now on that if someone makes a projection that there is a time limit of two weeks. That way we know who is full of $%*!

8 hours ago, STONE said:

Exactly!!!   Its just that some people cant admit it. All the charts and hoopla doesn't mean squat in a manipulated market. Like the guy who started this thread. "Silver price about to plummet"   Notice he never said when. I suppose his statement can run until it actually does. Then they say "see, I told you so."

Its a 50/50 shot in either direction. Buy on the dips, stack it, stash it and forget about it. How about from now on that if someone makes a projection that there is a time limit of two weeks. That way we know who is full of $%*!

I guess you found starting a thread on the 25/02 stating "Silver price is about to plummet" when it was $16 somewhat ambiguous? 

On 12/03/2019 at 08:55, Wonger said:

Added to GBP longs here at 1.3200, also added to Silver shorts at $15.42.

What is your stop loss? What is your target? What is your risk to reward ratio? What financial instrument using Futures / Options / CFD / Spread betting? Can explain the entry on a chart and back it up with confirmation on your broker account? What broker using to trade? What leverage using? What fund size in your trading account?

@Wonger are you also known as FX Lifestyle?

On 12/03/2019 at 08:55, Wonger said:

also added to Silver shorts at $15.42.

imo this wasn't a trade worth risking.

my reasoning is that 'if' fridays move to $15.38 was

an end to the c wave of wave 4 then the market should

not have made higher highs.

what's the new data on the charts telling you?

HH

21 hours ago, Abyss said:

What is your stop loss? What is your target? What is your risk to reward ratio? What financial instrument using Futures / Options / CFD / Spread betting? Can explain the entry on a chart and back it up with confirmation on your broker account? What broker using to trade? What leverage using? What fund size in your trading account?

@Wonger are you also known as FX Lifestyle?

Lots of personal questions you have, I just have one question, what business is it of yours? 😀

12 minutes ago, Wonger said:

Lots of personal questions you have, I just have one question, what business is it of yours? 😀

@Wonger your posting signals / your position in financial instruments on the Silver Forum. If you had done similar post on https://www.trade2win.com/ then it would not be anyone business because lot of scammers on their anyway trying to sell their signal/products. Trading leveraged financial instruments carries both high risk and what majority of individuals don't understand apart from the obvious loss of money it can have detrimental physiological impact. My late father invested in the stock market during the dot.com era and lost a lot of money had both an impact in his retirement and mental anguish losing money at time in his life when he should really be enjoying life.

I nothing against anyone wants to post a comment saying they gone long/short/sideways in Gold/Silver/FX/frozen concentrated orange juice provided they spent time/energy/effort in explaining their position.

On the 3rd March I posted what I am waiting to see both GBP/USD and Gold before I purchase another 10 oz Gold in QB Yale Bullion coins I have spent time/energy/effort in explaining my position. @Wonger do you own a single physical oz of Silver or Gold? If not then what is the point posting on the Silver forums in the 1st instance?

4 hours ago, Wonger said:

I still have the target of low $13 on this leg down, Ive added to shorts on both Gold and Silver, there is still 52500 commercial net shorts and client reading of 91% long.  

cot.PNG

from 78k to 52k is already a sizeable drop in the commercials.

HH

3 hours ago, Wonger said:

Yes agreed, but still a far higher amount remains.   

we are currently at june/july 2018 levels. silver was at

~$16 then. assuming history rhymes we're looking at

a similar $2 drop over many weeks if not months to

reach a current balance. a $2 drop is ~13% drop.

HH

1 hour ago, HawkHybrid said:

we are currently at june/july 2018 levels. silver was at

~$16 then. assuming history rhymes we're looking at

a similar $2 drop over many weeks if not months to

reach a current balance. a $2 drop is ~13% drop.

HH

Yes I agree low $13's is my expectation for this leg down.

Archived