• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

What do you guys think about kinesis

Hugo

There is a thread here i started on Kinesis.

i have bought a few KVT's (Kinesis Velocity Tokens). The way i see it with a 20% top line yield on the income made by Kinesis means i will get my money back even if it is slower than anticipated and if it does as well as projected i will be comfortable. The KVT offer closes in about 3 weeks. Then the pre-ico coins appear. These will only be available to those who have a KVT. You won't be able to trade them until the end of the pre-ico but you will get 15% of the yield from these coins rather than the 5% of the yield minters are otherwise entitled to.

The first KVT yield paid in Kinesis coins will appear in wallets at the end of May. i got a 100g bar of gold through the ABX (Allocated Bullion Exchange) awaiting the pre-ico and i will use that to mint 100 KAU (gold Kinesis coins). i will withdraw the money i originally invested in KVT's and then it will be free money after than. i will use KVT profits to mint Kinesis coins and then sell those and use the cash to buy more metal to mint more coins. Cycling the cash around as frequently as possible. I will then get an income stream from a share of the transaction fees on coins. This income stream is the difference between the other gold backed digital currency. There is also the dimension of silver which is unusual - there is Lode which David Morgan is involved in. Personally i don't see this being as successful, this is stackers putting their stacks in the Lode vaults. There is the issue of checking bars and the many varieties of silver.

i think it is the way of the future. If i was coming to this afresh i would probably get a KVT and then mint 100 KAU later next month. You are looking at $1k for the KVT and the cost of 100g of gold so it is not a trivial amount but i think it is worth the punt. The ABX has been around for several years, the people involved are not amateurs and they are simply creating title of ownership over metal in blockchain units which you can transfer to other wallets and so spend and trade them. There is also the dimension of your wallet being attached to a debit card so you could put your house keeping money in Kinesis and then spend it on the card.

ps - if you are interested and need a hand in the process come back to me. Also look out the Telegram thread.

https://medium.com/@kinesis/kinesis-on-telegram-6c825eb7c641

Always cast your vote - Spoil your ballot slip. Put 'Spoilt Ballot - I do not consent.' These votes are counted. If you do not do this you are consenting to the tyranny. None of them are fit for purpose. 
A tyranny relies on propaganda and force. Once the propaganda fails all that's left is force.

COVID-19 is a cover story for the collapsing economy. Green Energy isn't Green and it isn't Renewable.

I'm in the same situation as @sixgun and am going to pursue a similar game plan.  This is a very ambitious project to create a new monetary system.  The guys in charge are pretty sharp and the system can appeal to a wide variety of market niches for different reasons.  The potential is huge, but like anything new, it will take time for it to be widely adopted.  Once it starts snow balling though, I think it will be quite a ride.

Archived