• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

GOLD DEALS - (UK & Europe) See a deal, post it here

ChrisSilver
Message added by ChrisSilver,

Please do not use this section to share affiliate links, this is against forum rules. We do not want the forum to become full of spam links. Please note the announcement here, which explains in more detail

3 hours ago, StackinJack said:

Don't know if it's really a 'deal' but thought i'd share it with you.
Since they are only availible in May, the Proof 2019 Dutch Golden Ducats, single and double.

https://www.royaldutchmint.com/golden-ducats/en/page/2784/

If it's a "proof" I can guarantee it's NOT a good deal for a stacker.....😎

I'd like to get a 1/4 , 1/2 oz or maybe even a full 1oz  Britannia.

Is the h&b 1/4 oz listed above the cheapest? Why is it so much more than the 1/4 oz sov?

£269 vs £224 is a massive 20% increase! I understand there is a small discrepancy in actual gold content, but unless i'm mistaken this is more like a 6% difference. Looking at the prices for 1/4 ozs on the royal mint website, the difference is closer to 6%, but is still larger than expected (about 9%).  

Sorry I know this post is talking about a wider topic so I'm not sure if it belongs here, but it is in relation to the h&b gold deals already mentioned.

I ordered some yesterday morning, order in account was showing as "in process" until just recently. It's now showing as "complete"; ordered 3, shipped 3

I haven't even had an email confirming the order let alone one informing me of shipping.

Waiting for a phone call now to try to up-sell to me. Oh what fun I'll have😂

Edited by sovereignsteve

Profile picture with thanks to Carl Vernon

7 hours ago, sovereignsteve said:

I ordered some yesterday morning, order in account was showing as "in process" until just recently. It's now showing as "complete"; ordered 3, shipped 3

I haven't even had an email confirming the order let alone one informing me of shipping.

Waiting for a phone call now to try to up-sell to me. Oh what fun I'll have😂

Is this your 2nd order?  I got a similar messege when I tried a repeat order however I checked my bank balance to find they had refund my account, hence cancelled order.  Worth checking if you havnt already done so.

35 minutes ago, universalcurrency said:

Is this your 2nd order?  I got a similar messege when I tried a repeat order however I checked my bank balance to find they had refund my account, hence cancelled order.  Worth checking if you havnt already done so.

no, my first order, never been near them before.

I would imagine that every order that comes via the old £224 link would immediately ring alarm bells with them; highly likely to be someone on from this forum.

Profile picture with thanks to Carl Vernon

18 hours ago, zeusss4 said:

I used the £224 link today and ordered 3

My order confirmation turned out to be in the junk folder

I haven’t ordered sovereigns off them but got some falcons a few month back and been hounded by them ever since 

i was going to get one but i'm not sure if i'll bother. i could give them a premium number and get them to ring that i suppose.

Edited by sixgun

Always cast your vote - Spoil your ballot slip. Put 'Spoilt Ballot - I do not consent.' These votes are counted. If you do not do this you are consenting to the tyranny. None of them are fit for purpose. 
A tyranny relies on propaganda and force. Once the propaganda fails all that's left is force.

COVID-19 is a cover story for the collapsing economy. Green Energy isn't Green and it isn't Renewable.

4 hours ago, Spanishsilver said:

I got 2 more yesterday bringing my total to 7 same card same address 

I've had five off them so far under the same circumstances ie  same card and address with a sixth just purchased an hour ago. Its a confirmed purchase so far i can only hope they follow through with the sale.

hey guys just to let you know, maybe someone is interested 

I got a phone call from our friends from BHC and they offered me a 1/4 proof eagle for 649 and 2019 proof full sov for 595, maybe you all got the same call. :-) 

I hope this is alright, I'm not advertising, I don't know if this are good or bad prices, I just want to inform the forum and maybe someone jumps on the offer.

@AlL Merged your thread here since you are not offering them for sale here.

I don't believe they are competitively priced especially when the 2019 Proof Sovereign is still available from the Royal Mint for £450

46 minutes ago, morezone said:

@AlL Merged your thread here since you are not offering them for sale here.

Thank you for that... I didn't know what/where to post this info... 

On 16/05/2019 at 13:37, Fastnick said:

Apologies if this deal has been flagged up previously, but I've just noticed that Harrington & Byrne are offering Quarter Ounce 2019 Britannias for £269:

https://harringtonandbyrne.co.uk/2019-united-kingdom-quarter-ounce-gold-uncirculated-britannia-coin-3074.html

I wanted to get that, but it's no longer available... too late. :( Gold price is too high now.