• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsors topics (hidden to guests) for deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking. 

ChrisSIlver

GOLD DEALS - (UK & Europe) See a deal, post it here

@Bullionaire@ogb777@MANJSK

I have messaged them with the following 

Could you please clarify that the units found here are grams and not grains?

I do apologise but that sum seems a bit too good to be true, would you be willing to guarantee the authenticity of the metal as being composed of .999 fine gold?

Lets see if I get a reply

On 07/03/2019 at 17:45, sovereignsteve said:

It's been a slow evolution over the last couple of years.

It wouldn't be so bad if they really acted like a coin dealer and advertised the approximate grade and date and/or version of the coins but they seem to think they can charge dealer prices but still act like a bullion dealer.

The prices they started charging for young and jubilee head half sovereigns is ridiculous given you're buying blind.

Can anyone help me out with the name of the company that was recently offering 2019 sovereigns at £226 + P&P (coming to £230 in total, as I recall), please?

Whoever they are, their offer was around a few weeks back, at the same time as the H&B £229 offer, and I'm interested to see if it is still available.....

12 minutes ago, Fastnick said:

Can anyone help me out with the name of the company that was recently offering 2019 sovereigns at £226 + P&P (coming to £230 in total, as I recall), please?

Whoever they are, their offer was around a few weeks back, at the same time as the H&B £229 offer, and I'm interested to see if it is still available.....

Think it was the one mentioned on this thread.  I didn't buy from them so can't vouch for them.

That's the fellow! Thank you, chaps! :)

Just had a look, but the cheapest deal on a 2019 sovereign that I can see on their website is £249 at the moment.

Will keep an eye on this company though - you never know what deals they might come up with over the next few months ;)

I've just rung H&B to see if they would be prepared to do the £229 deal for existing clients, and was told that their best price at the moment is £239 - but was also advised to "keep a close eye on our website" ;)

4 hours ago, Fastnick said:

I managed to get 2 Sovereigns from Buckingham at that price and 10 Sovereigns from H&B. All came in capsules but must admit H&B came in fancier capsules and a litte CofA. All of them well below spot so I was more than happy!