• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

GOLD DEALS - (UK & Europe) See a deal, post it here

ChrisSilver
Message added by ChrisSilver,

Please do not use this section to share affiliate links, this is against forum rules. We do not want the forum to become full of spam links. Please note the announcement here, which explains in more detail

On 10 October 2019 at 03:25, Abyss said:

This why seems like a really good deal ship free to anywhere in the world (but only includes the coins (I think) in the video). 2% below spot Gold (would not bother with silver as dreaded VAT man come knocking) seems like great deal but I never come across https://bullionnow.com.au/

Maybe need get some Australian Silver Forum members to check them out @CoinStruck can you confirm they legitimate Australian bullion dealer? :)

I have not come across them before but will check with some people I know to see if they have dealt with them before. Will revert back with any useful feedback. 

See the link below to my coin dedicated YouTube channel

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC32DEmDzkaZCBTBVTDiYr0A

2 hours ago, CoinStruck said:

I have not come across them before but will check with some people I know to see if they have dealt with them before. Will revert back with any useful feedback. 

I did get feedback from one person I know who recently dealt with them. Like me he is Perth based (Bullion Now are headquartered in Melbourne). His feedback was "I recently purchased a gold 1 ounce bar from Bullion Now and found them to be good. Delivery was quick and product was correct and in good condition. Will purchase from them again."

See the link below to my coin dedicated YouTube channel

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC32DEmDzkaZCBTBVTDiYr0A

Not a deal as such, but Royal Mint are selling 2019 Full Sovs and 1/4 Gold Britannia's at the lowest the lowest price I've seen thus far since being a member of this forum. Oddly enough 1/10oz Britannia's are still fairly high.

As of 15/10/2019:
2019 Full Sov £288.64
https://www.royalmintbullion.com/Products/Sovereign/Gold/UKB19SVC

2019 Gold Britannia 1/4oz £318.68
https://www.royalmintbullion.com/Products/Britannia/Gold/UKB19GQC

Hope those prices last for a week when my monthly buy cycle kicks in!!!!!

44 minutes ago, Bullionaire said:

I'm waiting till the 2020 h&b sovereigns come out :D

Along with 2 letters each week offering 50p Paddington sterling silver coins for £69 each.

Factor in the payment process and c.5 day delay for returned excess. Unless you do what I do and always have a lump sum deposited that you can use to buy when the price is decent. The RM does have high prices for a lot of items but every now and again does provide a good deal. Worth waiting for.

I would hold fire on this for a few days as it’ll probably dip below £280 at this rate. Check out the 2019 1/10s though as they’re at a good rate. Currently c.£128.00.

5 hours ago, daca said:

https://www.kdggold.com/en/home/full-sovereign-elizabeth-ii-decimal-gold-mixed-years-en/

full sovereign Elizabeth II decimal mixed years / 2.06% under spot

I was going to ask after shugs got back - Am i being silly or do they not do deliveries..? I feel like they should but i cannot find an option to buy or deliver!

It's all Greek to me 😉

On 19/10/2019 at 11:43, Miganto said:

I was going to ask after shugs got back - Am i being silly or do they not do deliveries..? I feel like they should but i cannot find an option to buy or deliver!

It's all Greek to me 😉

I will find out ! and let you know

20 minutes ago, 5huggy said:

I will find out ! and let you know

I found out - they dont 😊

Aliona said

"We don't make delivery for other countries. We have problem with delivery companies, they don't want to insurance this parcel.
We will wait you on beautiful Cyprus for holiday"

oh well, i suppose ill go visit one day, such a shame 😏

Edited by Miganto

3 minutes ago, Miganto said:

I found out - they dont 😊

Aliona said

"We don't make delivery for other countries. We have problem with delivery companies, they don't want to insurance this parcel.
We will wait you on beautiful Cyprus for holiday"

oh well, i suppose ill go visit one day, such a shame 😏

I'll be back there in early 2020 - just ask! 😉

On 15/10/2019 at 18:47, AndrewSL76 said:

Factor in the payment process and c.5 day delay for returned excess. Unless you do what I do and always have a lump sum deposited that you can use to buy when the price is decent. The RM does have high prices for a lot of items but every now and again does provide a good deal. Worth waiting for.

I would hold fire on this for a few days as it’ll probably dip below £280 at this rate. Check out the 2019 1/10s though as they’re at a good rate. Currently c.£128.00.

I brought 4 of the 2019 1/10th’s last Friday at £127.25 each and did you know you can get money back if you got through TopCashback website

7 minutes ago, Shep said:

https://buckinghamcollection.co.uk/product/2019-gold-bullion-sovereign/

2019 Sovereigns at £284.99 inc p&p from The Buckingham Collection.

Caveat emptor.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

4 minutes ago, quentin said:

Hello good day 
We are gold trader and end seller of gold in Cameroon, and need serious buyer for long term contract 
Our Gold purity is 96.75%
22 carat plus 
Price $33000 per kg (negotiable).
Any serious buyer should contact me for more information: Whatsap: +237690934836 Or email: miningglobaltrading@gmail.com

nice price. does that include delivery and is it invoiced after delivery?

Profile picture with thanks to Carl Vernon

7 minutes ago, quentin said:

Hello good day 
We are gold trader and end seller of gold in Cameroon, and need serious buyer for long term contract 
Our Gold purity is 96.75%
22 carat plus 
Price $33000 per kg (negotiable).
Any serious buyer should contact me for more information: Whatsap: +237690934836 Or email: miningglobaltrading@gmail.com

Your service is most welcome, can I pay Via western union or money gram as bank transfers and credit cards are so fiddly, the forum welcomes your fair deal