• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Finally own the sun, the moon and the earth.

DarkChameleon

26 minutes ago, Draconicus said:

Jesus!... That's what I call a "premium" Premium!  Heavy indeed!

Amazing and beautiful coins. Hopefully with low mintage it should retain its premium over the long term but as with all proof and high premium coins always taking a risk if your looking at future resale value. If you love the coin and can afford it then treat yourself to some indulgence without worrying about what price it may sell for in the future.

https://www.emk.com/en-us/series/australia/earth-and-beyond

image.thumb.png.4a57eee366b02cc811a4b80da1f0a81d.png

28 minutes ago, Abyss said:

Amazing and beautiful coins. Hopefully with low mintage it should retain its premium over the long term but as with all proof and high premium coins always taking a risk if your looking at future resale value. If you love the coin and can afford it then treat yourself to some indulgence without worrying about what price it may sell for in the future.

https://www.emk.com/en-us/series/australia/earth-and-beyond

image.thumb.png.4a57eee366b02cc811a4b80da1f0a81d.png

Thankfully I didn't pay that much for the Earth coin.

9 minutes ago, ZatStackz said:

Lovely coins.  Once I saw the Sun I wanted the set, but the premiums were a bit too much for me.  I also love that the box art flows together between them all.

It's a shame the set is complete now, I like finishing but it's the collecting that makes it most fun...still I got a few britannias to go to complete that set 97-19 and variants.

1 hour ago, DarkChameleon said:

Thankfully I didn't pay that much for the Earth coin.

But by the looks of it you had to pay the Earth to buy those 3 coins.

Always cast your vote - Spoil your ballot slip. Put 'Spoilt Ballot - I do not consent.' These votes are counted. If you do not do this you are consenting to the tyranny. None of them are fit for purpose. 
A tyranny relies on propaganda and force. Once the propaganda fails all that's left is force.

COVID-19 is a cover story for the collapsing economy. Green Energy isn't Green and it isn't Renewable.

5 minutes ago, sovereignsteve said:

The moon is amazing

I like it, it's the kind of coins that you wouldn't mind in a ten ounce format...just for yet more detail...some coins are pushing it at one ounce.

Added 0 minutes later...
2 minutes ago, sixgun said:

But by the looks of it you had to pay the Earth to buy those 3 coins.

Not as much as you'd think...in Florida here the rates are easier on the pocket.

Archived