• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

goldsilver.be very dodgey

Guybrush

So i've seen other users have complaints with these.  I ordered some of the simpsons 1ox BU coins.  Been waiting and noticed they increased the price.  Today they just cancelled my order.

Date Status
02/19/2019 Cancelled
02/03/2019 ORDER CONFIRMED ( ship ) - GOLDSILVER.BE
02/03/2019 Awaiting confirmation

Out of the blue and they have not returned payment, dont really know what to do here.  Have contacted them via email but looking at their site they dont actually put information up.  As I dont have the right to cancel the order and I have seen others being charged if they try to cancel I am tempted to invoice them for their price increase on the coins that they jacked up.  I dont expect to get it but it would be interesting to see what they say :D

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Guybrush said:

As I dont have the right to cancel the order and I have seen others being charged if they try to cancel I am tempted to invoice them for their price increase on the coins that they jacked up

Have you paid them already? Have you received your funds back into your account? What was the duration of time between you placing the order and them cancelling the order?

With Goldsilver.be discretion is the better part of valor, always be diplomatic, always have in your email with GS.be thank you and kind regards and other pleasantry. I would not poke the beast with a stick (even if it is a little one) as you never know what could happen on your next order. My my two cents.

I paid that day (Where the order went to confirmed) then 2 weeks later (today) they cancelled it.  I simply wont be ordering from them again.  I took a gamble after reading some of their practices on the forum and this simply put means its my only and last ever order so I dont care what they think.

They have responded simply saying they didnt receive payment, send them a screen shot of the money going into their account for a company name (Not goldsilver.be) but listed with the same VAT number.

Its gone to them because I dont beleive I made a mistake and the company it went to just so happens to use their vat number.

13 minutes ago, Guybrush said:

I paid that day (Where the order went to confirmed) then 2 weeks later (today) they cancelled it.  I simply wont be ordering from them again.  I took a gamble after reading some of their practices on the forum and this simply put means its my only and last ever order so I dont care what they think.

That stinks !

If you dont intend on using them again give them some stick with email and have fun with it 😁.

They do seem to have gone down hill. I myself have made several good size orders with European Mint since the last thread on them. I will say i used them for 20+ trouble free orders BUT i dont want to risk it till i hear of improvements. 

2 minutes ago, Bullionbilly said:

That stinks !

If you dont intend on using them again give them some stick with email and have fun with it 😁.

They do seem to have gone down hill. I myself have made several good size orders with European Mint since the last thread on them. I will say i used them for 20+ trouble free orders BUT i dont want to risk it till i hear of improvements. 

The thing is I am a patient man and I understand that mistakes happen, what annoys me is they say the order was unpaid but their own site game me 4 days to pay.  So they should have contacted me/cancelled the order them and it could have been sorted out.  No excuse for incompetence.

4 minutes ago, Guybrush said:

The thing is I am a patient man and I understand that mistakes happen, what annoys me is they say the order was unpaid but their own site game me 4 days to pay.  So they should have contacted me/cancelled the order them and it could have been sorted out.  No excuse for incompetence.

They play by there own rules !

They do, they are insisting they dont have payment but I can see it going to them on my mobile banking.  Not they are asking me for account numbers it was sent to ets and the online/mobile statements dont show that just their company name so they 100% have it!

3 minutes ago, orion said:

So how many days in did they cancel your order? 

With a popular coin line simpsons BU if they don’t receive payment within their policy I think they have the right to cancel your order

15th day :P

Well to be fair they are incompetent but I cannot say they haven't been helpful.  After all, they obviously checked under the sofa and everywhere else and they eventually "found" money I sent.  Maybe next time I should send via a carrier pigeon with GPS so we can see where it is!

23 minutes ago, Seasider said:

Men are from Mars Women from Venus - where is Eva from?

Eva had some success in Hollywood but not a long term career so she decided join Belgium bullion dealer......,

C6AA618C-BEEA-427D-A50C-CFC4C31B384C.jpeg

Archived