• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Yale of Beaufort - Queen's Beasts

Wouter06

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am hesitant pre-ordering on GS.be because if we leave the EU without a deal of sorts, full VAT will be payable after March 29th.

Should there be any delay in GS.be receiving the coins or being able to ship before the deadline, the entire silver order will be Vatable.

What are other stackers thinking right now ??

2 hours ago, Pete said:

I am hesitant pre-ordering on GS.be because if we leave the EU without a deal of sorts, full VAT will be payable after March 29th.

Should there be any delay in GS.be receiving the coins or being able to ship before the deadline, the entire silver order will be Vatable.

What are other stackers thinking right now ??

I'm from Belgium, so I'm not confronted by it. However I don't believe in a hard Brexit scenario as from March. UK will remain in a customs union deal for at least a few months. Also, it won't be a popular one, so you might consider not pre-ordering it.

21 minutes ago, Abyss said:

Hmmm seems to close to the deadline Friday, 29 March 2019

At this point it might be better to invest in tinned food, toilet paper, and Mad Max style vehicles. ;)

Apart from Brexit there doesn't seem to be any need to rush-order these unless you're pretty certain Ag and Au prices are going to keep climbing over the next year. Personally I find the current prices pretty painful to look at. I'll maybe wait for a bit of a drop in spot price to take advantage of before I buy these.

12 minutes ago, FoolzGold said:

At this point it might be better to invest in tinned food, toilet paper, and Mad Max style vehicles. ;)

Have been getting some very odd looks from the neighbours ever since I managed to pick up a second-hand BP petrol tanker the other week and parked it on my drive...…...

18 minutes ago, Fastnick said:

Have been getting some very odd looks from the neighbours ever since I managed to pick up a second-hand BP petrol tanker the other week and parked it on my drive...…...

It probably doesn't help if you've attached sharpened metal scaffolding poles to the sides and spend the day playing a flamethrower electric guitar on top of it.

17 minutes ago, augur said:

gs.be has them on preorder. Shipping just before Brexit. @BackyardBullion are you opening a group order or shall I open a mini group order?

I will not be doing an order from GS.be

It says availability from 25th March, which is cutting it quite fine so I would advise some caution and/or T&C's for anyone joining that they would be liable for any unforseen brexit taxes 😉

Good luck!

Visit my website for all my Hand Poured Silver: http://backyardbullion.com

And check out my YouTube channel 

https://www.youtube.com/backyardbullion

16 minutes ago, AuricGoldfinger said:

Silver 1oz, 5oz, 10oz 1kg proof 

Gold 1/4oz, 1oz, 5oz, 1kg proof

Silver 2oz, 10oz bullion 

Gold 1/4oz 1oz bullion

1 minute ago, AuricGoldfinger said:

Woah 1kg gold proof! Anyone got one lol?

It's overrated really. Numistacker and I fiddled with one at the Trial of the Pyx. Not getting one (not that I could afford one 😅)

Archived