• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Stephen Hawking 50p

h103efa

49 minutes ago, KDave said:

This is what I can't work out regarding the theory he died and was replaced. I think it is plausible and very easy to do by the right people, but why? Distraction? I guess then anything be said by the person, to lead people down rabbit holes (black holes), stopping everyone seeing or searching for something else? I guess we will never know for sure, not that it changes anything for us either way. The classical is not unified with quantum, which means one of them is wrong somewhere, knowledge of black holes does not change that.  

I can believe this theory though, even though there are other plausible explanations as to the change in his appearance. As the saying goes, nothing is certain, everything is permitted. 

Here is an example of the use of someone who 'everyone' believes what they say, when they themselves say nothing.  A quote from the alleged Hawking about 'Climate Change' -

There’s a realization that we are changing our climate for the worse. That would have catastrophic effects.

http://kenburridge.com/stephen-hawking-quotes-on-climate-change-and-global-warming/

Stephen Hawking says....... so it must be true despite the fact it is BS and there is no proof the man in the chair can think let alone say anything.

How could it be a quote of Hawking - realisation is spelt with a Z.

Always cast your vote - Spoil your ballot slip. Put 'Spoilt Ballot - I do not consent.' These votes are counted. If you do not do this you are consenting to the tyranny. None of them are fit for purpose. 
A tyranny relies on propaganda and force. Once the propaganda fails all that's left is force.

COVID-19 is a cover story for the collapsing economy. Green Energy isn't Green and it isn't Renewable.

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Very nice video of Stephen Hawking’s daughter and son visiting the Royal Mint and a first video look at the coin, the box and the designer and her inspiration for the coin.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=vfBXTzfCZrw

P.S.

realisation can be spelled with an s or a z. I spell it with an s. Both spellings are absolutely fine. Spelling realisation with an s is the way we were taught to spell in The UK.

7 hours ago, Oldun said:

I think it is safe to say it will be somewhere between 15-30000 for the silver one and 400-1,000 for the gold, if recent 50p mintages are anything to go by....anything more than that would not be great...but only dealers (sworn to secrecy by the Mint) and The Royal Mint itself actually know for sure at this time. One thing we do know is that this eesign will not be produced for circulation.

I think there is a piedfort too. That would be the lower mintage of the two silver versions, right?

20 minutes ago, AndrewSL76 said:

I think there is a piedfort too. That would be the lower mintage of the two silver versions, right?

I believe so. Will find out for sure in 15 mins if you can get on the site. Got mine sorted already just in case so will watch the fun and see how popular this coin is or isnt.

6 minutes ago, Oldun said:

I believe so. Will find out for sure in 15 mins if you can get on the site. Got mine sorted already just in case so will watch the fun and see how popular this coin is or isnt.

How did you manage this? If you can say??

Archived