• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

South African Mint - new Big Five Series

happy2gether

I just spotted the new series from the South African Mint - The Big Five series (AgAu News).

I like the idea and design of the series, especially the two-coin-proof set with a nice effect, but I don't like the prices. Unfortunately, I could only find few dealers but they want high premium, about 40 Euro for the first 1oz bullion silver elephant and 245 Euro for the first proof set. Any other sources in Europe? 

thanks

elephant1.jpg

elephant2.jpg

bigfiveseries2.jpg

elephant_proof_set.jpg

On 20/02/2019 at 01:47, verrachi said:

1000 Sets, 2,000 coins....+ unknown amount of mintage from future sets (im guessing final proof mintage total of 3,000)
This is got to be the most expensive 1 oz proof coin @this mintage number ... and it's still going up  @@wtfbbq

don't forget the first Krugerrand silver proof. 😉

But I agree. Very pricey proof set. EMK is asking 375 Euro now. More than triple of mint issue price and just released. 😱

Archived