• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

New stacker and already hooked

Pippa

10 hours ago, Rugbyplayer said:

Welcome to The Silver Forum!

I'm new to the Forum too and I can tell you first hand what a great welcoming place it is and an absolute wealth of knowledge!

Have fun!

Thank you friend, it been both fun and expensive so far. 😊 I think buying silver and a tiny bit of gold is now going to be a regular thing, so I now need a budget lol

Tell me about! I thought I'd join just to have a little look around and gain some knowledge with the intention of added to my fledgling 300g stack haha through time!........within a month of being on here I've already added 33oz to my lonesome 300g and I've another 22oz due to arrive any day!.........mmmmmuuuussssttt shoooow restraint 🤣

41 minutes ago, Rugbyplayer said:

Tell me about! I thought I'd join just to have a little look around and gain some knowledge with the intention of added to my fledgling 300g stack haha through time!........within a month of being on here I've already added 33oz to my lonesome 300g and I've another 22oz due to arrive any day!.........mmmmmuuuussssttt shoooow restraint 🤣

I’ve just got a order from GSB which brings me up to 155 oz, I’ve now promised the other half that I’ll only be buying the new QB coin when they come out, which I think is March  and September.   Got to say I’m loving the 10 oz coins, just paid a fortune for the QB lion so that I have all 4 also got two Valiants, a kookaburra and an elephant in 10 oz, we’ll every household needs eight coaster, right? Lol

44 minutes ago, Shaunbarry said:

Got love silver started Jan 19 up to 75oz want more look on here but prices still quite high can get cheaper in Europe good luck on your stack

Thanks, I’m not a premium member yet, wasn’t sure on the costs or rules, I’ve already bought a few things from Europe.  I think now I need to reign in my spending. Also I’m struggling with the whole gold silver stacking thing.  My head says stack gold, but I just love silver, I’m drawn to it, I don’t think I have the same emotional connection with gold. 

Added 0 minutes later...
46 minutes ago, Rugbyplayer said:

Thanks man 👍

Keep your eye on the Forum @Shaunbarry you can get some great deals, you just need to be quick.

I picked up 25 x 20th anniversary Britannias for about £14 a piece!

All the best with your silver hunting too 

That is a good deal.

Love to own some 10oz coins but my business head says they cost more than ten 1oz coins from Europe I buy for weight not what the coin is got look after my cash but Pippa 155oz is amazing and yes love some gold maybe near the end of the year want alot if silver first no rush I'm going stack long term for my retirement

1 hour ago, Shaunbarry said:

Love to own some 10oz coins but my business head says they cost more than ten 1oz coins from Europe I buy for weight not what the coin is got look after my cash but Pippa 155oz is amazing and yes love some gold maybe near the end of the year want alot if silver first no rush I'm going stack long term for my retirement

Two of the 10 oz coins that I purchased from GSB were the kookaburra at £153 (£15.30 an oz) and the Somali elephant at £155 (£15.50 an oz), one of the reasons I love them is because of the pice per oz, plus you get to see all that detail. 

Archived