• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

In 2 minds over b b p

Silverhunter

I was bought a single 1oz silver Brit best value coin last week as a gift from b b p thing is a vaguely remember the 2017 Brit going out of stock the coin arrived with a dink and scratch not really a problem as it's to go in a tube as bullion the thing that is niggling me though I get the impression this is secondary market and as such should of been vat free? And it wasn't anyone had this feeling before?

Did you receive a VAT invoice showing that 20% VAT was indeed charged.
Unfortunately all our dealers in the UK charge full VAT at 20% and those that perhaps charge 0% VAT ( rare to see ) on secondhand silver just add the difference to the price so it doesn't affect what we still have to pay. Go watch Robin Hood and focus on the tax collection methods of the Sheriff of Nottingham.

Just now, Pete said:

Unfortunately all our dealers in the UK charge full VAT at 20% and those that perhaps charge 0% VAT ( rare to see ) on secondhand silver just add the difference to the price so it doesn't affect what we still have to pay. Go watch Robin Hood and focus on the tax collection methods of the Sheriff of Nottingham.

Yep vat added I just get the feeling it's preowned in the grand scheme of things it's nothing but an anyoance but I've got to the age where these things bother me more and more

On ‎14‎/‎02‎/‎2019 at 17:37, Pete said:

Didn't someone shoot the Sheriff?😈

Archived