• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

2019 matt finish sovereign

Goldmick

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, sovereignsteve said:

surely if it's slightly flawed you'll send it back for a refund?😂

Dunno what I would do. So far, I haven't had issues with RM coins but I haven't graded any of them so far either. 

16 minutes ago, sovereignsteve said:

anyway, chill, it's only a coin and these dealers will hopefull get their karma at some point

Ha! Looks like they have already, lumbered with this howler of a coin! 

I would gladly contribute a couple of quid to a crowdfund to buy this type of a  dog of coin, and get the popcorn out and watch them melt in @BackyardBullion‘s furnace.

6182DDEC-739E-431F-99B7-B2BBA297AA66.png

22 minutes ago, sovereignsteve said:

it pisses me off that these people get so many and then gouge the real collectors

I think this time round is a bit different, it is one of a kind and doesn't matter who gets them, at mintage 650 it will go up anyway, just who is going to get these profits

MY TOTAL FORUM TRADE FEEDBACK IS 100 AND IT IS 100%

3 minutes ago, Oldun said:

Stuck at £750 for now. Good bellweather for how much some will go today.

it is still early … 8.13am..... one hour after they sold out and news will spread , royal mint will get lots of phone call in a minute because the collector wants to find out do they have more  viatelephone order..... those who cant find these from the mint when they open  will start to pay more 

It is a crazy thing. I tapped in my order etc as fast as my little fingers would fly bang on the 7am mark plus a few milliseconds, checked and it got processed to an open order.

I did not expect these to be gone within 2 minutes.

Could these overtake the 1989 as the most expensive modern full sovereign?

I guess it depends how many coins in a similar vein they pump out and make them too gimmicky 

a graded 70 1989 is at £1400 odd now looking at sales in eBay :huh:

Help thread for members new to silver/gold stacking/collecting

The Money Printing Myth the Fed can't and don't money print - Deflation ahead, not inflation 

3 minutes ago, Oldun said:

It is a crazy thing. I tapped in my order etc as fast as my little fingers would fly bang on the 7am mark plus a few milliseconds, checked and it got processed to an open order.

I did not expect these to be gone within 2 minutes.

Only 650 of these “ special “ and there must be more than thousands sov collector out there 

You have to admire the outstanding pull across the world of the sovereign in all its forms. It really is a remarkable story and a marvellously practical, above all else, workhorse of a coin. 

I will be honest, none of the “special” sovereigns hold a candle to the ones that I can stick in my pocket without a care and jangle around. That is what they were actually made for.

And those other stuck on the day has other version to choose from for example 2017 proof and 2018 proof 

but this one only 650 of these in this pattern that’s why it  sold out within minutes if there are proof before these strike of the day , I think u can buy them later today 

Archived