• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

2019 matt finish sovereign

Goldmick

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Kookaburracollector said:

when the Account Managers start arriving at work, they will start working through their private client orders which take priority I suspect

they have already been doing that the last couple of days it seems

Profile picture with thanks to Carl Vernon

6 minutes ago, Kookaburracollector said:

Hi, this is normal for The Mint..I have had that message quite a few times...what happens next is the cruel bit...when the Account Managers start arriving at work, they will start working through their private client orders which take priority I suspect....after they have been fulfilled then the rest of the coins will get distributed...this is why I think orders can get cancelled after a waiting time....could be completely wrong though!

they already done that on Wednesday 

MY TOTAL FORUM TRADE FEEDBACK IS 100 AND IT IS 100%

7 minutes ago, Kookaburracollector said:

Hi, this is normal for The Mint..I have had that message quite a few times...what happens next is the cruel bit...when the Account Managers start arriving at work, they will start working through their private client orders which take priority I suspect....after they have been fulfilled then the rest of the coins will get distributed...this is why I think orders can get cancelled after a waiting time....could be completely wrong though!

Have to wait and see, if order isn't fulfilled I'll enjoy writing the complaint letter...

1817.co.uk | Home of Britain's finest modern gold Sovereigns

www.1817.co.uk | karl@1817.co.uk | www.facebook.com/1817SovereignCollector

2 minutes ago, Oldun said:

I guess they add that later to the bill then or did I get lucky as I am not within The UK ?

i would assume its because you're not in the uk and you're lucky😊

24 minutes ago, Oldun said:

Wow, and 5 minutes after 7am, sold out !!!!!!

5 minutes !

Wow! I got my order through at 4 min past the hour (it was 9:04 am here). Got a confirmation email and everything. Hope it won't be canceled. 

https://www.thecoinconnection.co.uk/product/2019-200th-ann-of-the-birth-of-queen-victoria-celebration-sovereign-coin-box-coa/

coin connection have it in stock for £650 which is not great vs 500 but a good price for what it will end up being in future 

Help thread for members new to silver/gold stacking/collecting

The Money Printing Myth the Fed can't and don't money print - Deflation ahead, not inflation 

7 minutes ago, Kookaburracollector said:

Hi, I hope you are right. At least then the people on the forum who have orders placed might get them..

I am now wondering if they will manage to get all 650 Struck on the day 😂 

Why not? As long as the die doesn't crack I don't see a problem.

Honestly, I would even prefer a real error coin (as opposed to scratches or other marks of rough post-production handling). 

1 minute ago, Oldun said:

I am confused, I thought gold was VAT free in The UK.

yeah me too

well investment gold is so this must count a s acollectable or something.

don't question it!

Just now, xthomasx said:

Honestly, I would even prefer a real error coin (as opposed to scratches or other marks of rough handling). 

surely if it's slightly flawed you'll send it back for a refund?😂

5 minutes ago, Kman said:

https://www.thecoinconnection.co.uk/product/2019-200th-ann-of-the-birth-of-queen-victoria-celebration-sovereign-coin-box-coa/

coin connection have it in stock for £650 which is not great vs 500 but a good price for what it will end up being in future 

Lol they tacked on another £25 since I posted 

Help thread for members new to silver/gold stacking/collecting

The Money Printing Myth the Fed can't and don't money print - Deflation ahead, not inflation 

Archived