• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

    Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

  • Join The Silver Forum

    The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsors topics (hidden to guests) for deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking. 

Cking83

Royal Mint Britannia bars

Recommended Posts

Hello fellow lovers of silver.

Has anyone found a good place to buy Royal Mint Britannia bars, 10oz? I have looked at goldsilver.be and Europeanmint but they don’t seem to have them. Atkinson’s do but there is the dreaded V word to consider. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, bored said:

The only place I saw them was goldsilverbull The dreaded had to be paid and I think they are out of stock atm

Many thanks, I will keep an eye on gsb as well. Atkinson is cheaper so far than buying from the mint, as is usually the case unless they have one of their deals running.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, Cking83 said:

Many thanks, I will keep an eye on gsb as well. Atkinson is cheaper so far than buying from the mint, as is usually the case unless they have one of their deals running.

They turn up in the sales section on here occasionally as well. Get a premium membership and watch the sales section.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Cking83 said:

Hello fellow lovers of silver.

Has anyone found a good place to buy Royal Mint Britannia bars, 10oz? I have looked at goldsilver.be and Europeanmint but they don’t seem to have them. Atkinson’s do but there is the dreaded V word to consider. 

Hi Cking83

Might be able to help you there, I’ve got 8 10oz Britannia bars shipping to me at end of the month, price will be around £160 give or take.

Heres some I had already 🙂29211A08-888E-4B8A-A895-53F63647E449.thumb.jpeg.6fcf4c0d045c9777ee2c06bca6cc9801.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Cking83 said:

Hello fellow lovers of silver.

Has anyone found a good place to buy Royal Mint Britannia bars, 10oz? I have looked at goldsilver.be and Europeanmint but they don’t seem to have them. Atkinson’s do but there is the dreaded V word to consider. 

You can always buy 10 x 1oz Britannia coin from me, almost like 10oz bar 😉 just £ 160 😋

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, MrScottsdale said:

Hi Cking83

Might be able to help you there, I’ve got 8 10oz Britannia bars shipping to me at end of the month, price will be around £160 give or take.

Heres some I had already 🙂29211A08-888E-4B8A-A895-53F63647E449.thumb.jpeg.6fcf4c0d045c9777ee2c06bca6cc9801.jpeg

Lovely collection, it would be nice if the Britannia bars stacked as well as the Scottsdale stacking bars but a pretty bar none the less. 

I might well be in touch come payday to see if you have one spare :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Michal said:

You can always buy 10 x 1oz Britannia coin from me, almost like 10oz bar 😉 just £ 160 😋

 

I had looked at those. Currently got a normal 2019 and oriental 2019 on route along with a number of other 2019 coins, so for now my silver funds for the month have been spent. But seeing them all laid out looked great in your post. :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, MrScottsdale said:

Hi Cking83

Might be able to help you there, I’ve got 8 10oz Britannia bars shipping to me at end of the month, price will be around £160 give or take.

Heres some I had already 🙂29211A08-888E-4B8A-A895-53F63647E449.thumb.jpeg.6fcf4c0d045c9777ee2c06bca6cc9801.jpeg

You are quickly becoming my favourite member. I will be contacting you ALOT! Haha

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, AgCoyote said:

Cking83- What are your thoughts on the figure 8 dragon? It looks great. Are you happy with it?

Hi @AgCoyoteIt is a nice addition to have, a fraction smaller than I had hoped and I prefer shiny silver. All down to what you are looking for I guess, I got it as it was a little different to the normal coins, no idea how prices have/will changed since it came out. Would be interesting to look.

EDE36051-A72B-4B4C-8481-EA73C835635A.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Cking83 said:

Lovely collection, it would be nice if the Britannia bars stacked as well as the Scottsdale stacking bars but a pretty bar none the less. 

I might well be in touch come payday to see if you have one spare :)

They do stack and actually look better in capsule in my opinion 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That 100oz is so cool! First one I've seen in-hand 😍

On 14/02/2019 at 10:44, MrScottsdale said:

Hi Cking83

Might be able to help you there, I’ve got 8 10oz Britannia bars shipping to me at end of the month, price will be around £160 give or take.

Heres some I had already 🙂29211A08-888E-4B8A-A895-53F63647E449.thumb.jpeg.6fcf4c0d045c9777ee2c06bca6cc9801.jpeg

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now