• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Royal Mint Britannia bars

Cking83

Hello fellow lovers of silver.

Has anyone found a good place to buy Royal Mint Britannia bars, 10oz? I have looked at goldsilver.be and Europeanmint but they don’t seem to have them. Atkinson’s do but there is the dreaded V word to consider. 

5 hours ago, bored said:

The only place I saw them was goldsilverbull The dreaded had to be paid and I think they are out of stock atm

Many thanks, I will keep an eye on gsb as well. Atkinson is cheaper so far than buying from the mint, as is usually the case unless they have one of their deals running.

35 minutes ago, Cking83 said:

Many thanks, I will keep an eye on gsb as well. Atkinson is cheaper so far than buying from the mint, as is usually the case unless they have one of their deals running.

They turn up in the sales section on here occasionally as well. Get a premium membership and watch the sales section.

11 hours ago, Cking83 said:

Has anyone found a good place to buy Royal Mint Britannia bars, 10oz? I have looked at goldsilver.be and Europeanmint but they don’t seem to have them. Atkinson’s do but there is the dreaded V word to consider. 

Hi Cking83

Might be able to help you there, I’ve got 8 10oz Britannia bars shipping to me at end of the month, price will be around £160 give or take.

Heres some I had already 🙂29211A08-888E-4B8A-A895-53F63647E449.thumb.jpeg.6fcf4c0d045c9777ee2c06bca6cc9801.jpeg

11 hours ago, Cking83 said:

You can always buy 10 x 1oz Britannia coin from me, almost like 10oz bar 😉 just £ 160 😋

19 minutes ago, MrScottsdale said:

Hi Cking83

Might be able to help you there, I’ve got 8 10oz Britannia bars shipping to me at end of the month, price will be around £160 give or take.

Heres some I had already 🙂29211A08-888E-4B8A-A895-53F63647E449.thumb.jpeg.6fcf4c0d045c9777ee2c06bca6cc9801.jpeg

Lovely collection, it would be nice if the Britannia bars stacked as well as the Scottsdale stacking bars but a pretty bar none the less. 

I might well be in touch come payday to see if you have one spare :)

30 minutes ago, Michal said:

You can always buy 10 x 1oz Britannia coin from me, almost like 10oz bar 😉 just £ 160 😋

I had looked at those. Currently got a normal 2019 and oriental 2019 on route along with a number of other 2019 coins, so for now my silver funds for the month have been spent. But seeing them all laid out looked great in your post. :)

1 hour ago, MrScottsdale said:

Hi Cking83

You are quickly becoming my favourite member. I will be contacting you ALOT! Haha

4 minutes ago, AgCoyote said:

Cking83- What are your thoughts on the figure 8 dragon? It looks great. Are you happy with it?

Hi @AgCoyoteIt is a nice addition to have, a fraction smaller than I had hoped and I prefer shiny silver. All down to what you are looking for I guess, I got it as it was a little different to the normal coins, no idea how prices have/will changed since it came out. Would be interesting to look.

EDE36051-A72B-4B4C-8481-EA73C835635A.jpeg

3 hours ago, Cking83 said:

Lovely collection, it would be nice if the Britannia bars stacked as well as the Scottsdale stacking bars but a pretty bar none the less. 

I might well be in touch come payday to see if you have one spare :)

They do stack and actually look better in capsule in my opinion 

That 100oz is so cool! First one I've seen in-hand 😍

On 14/02/2019 at 10:44, MrScottsdale said:

Hi Cking83

Archived