• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsors topics (hidden to guests) for deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking. 

jonrms

FIRST TO PREMIER THE SIMPSONS COLLECTION

1 minute ago, TheBeast said:

Hope mine will arrive soon, they look nice. 

Keep me posted.... I was slightly annoyed... I thought it somehow got past the tax man.... but nope. 3 hours after I received it and posted the video I received a text message from FedEx saying I owed them tax and a handling fee..

DOH!!!! I knew it was coming but at least they didn't do what the Royal Mail does and hijack your item until you pay.

Needless to say I paid and sorted that out straight away.

PS WATCH OUT for Wednesdays VIDEO … its another Monster Video. And Yes a Personal one that's why I went dark.

33 minutes ago, jonrms said:

Keep me posted.... I was slightly annoyed... I thought it somehow got past the tax man.... but nope. 3 hours after I received it and posted the video I received a text message from FedEx saying I owed them tax and a handling fee..

DOH!!!! I knew it was coming but at least they didn't do what the Royal Mail does and hijack your item until you pay.

Needless to say I paid and sorted that out straight away.

PS WATCH OUT for Wednesdays VIDEO … its another Monster Video. And Yes a Personal one that's why I went dark.

Today i received a message from the postman to pay 70 euro's for a 3 coin lunar2 proof set which i ordered in Australia... DOH!!! Tomorrow i'll pick it up and pay the tax.
Sometimes it slips through, but this is a reminder to me to buy my coins in Europe. DOH!!!  x2 

I'm going to follow your youtube channel, thanks for sharing the vid!