• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed 1oz Gold Britannia - Plea/Sale

BeeCee

Ladies and gents, I have for sale for you today a 1oz 2016 Gold Britannia.

I purchased this coin recently, but I have since been offered a very good deal on another item that I really don't want to miss out on. However, unfortunately my manager didn't accept the excuse 'I need a pay rise to buy more silver and gold' as a valid reason to increase my salary... Thus, I am forced to sell my first gold bullion 😖

What deal have you managed to acquire that has brought you to these lengths of selling your gold!? I hear you ask. Well... that ladies and gentlemen, I will happily follow up on, if I happen to sell this lovely coin.

So, on that note... I am looking to sell this coin for £1030. Inlcuded in this price you get; 1x 1oz Gold Britannia (As pictured), 1x Quickslab Coin Capsule (Also as pictured), 1x Special Delivery (UK only) and finally, a follow up post of me showing my new goodies that this sale helped fund.

Now, unfortunately I have a bit of a deadline and need to sell this coin by Wednesday. It would be nice to sell it to someone on here, but if needs must, I've accepted a local dealer is maybe my only option.

I do think this is a good deal at present. This price means only a 1.5% premium!

Payment wise, I can do PayPal or BACS. F&F on PayPal, but if your happy with the fees then G&S is equally fine by me. I understand I am relatively new to the forum, so I'm more than happy to go through BYB's intermediary sales service. As an added extra, I grant full permission to @BackyardBullion to give the entire contents of my February order (more than 65oz of silver!!) to the buyer in the event I do a runner. Granted, not quite as much as the 1oz of gold, but still a pretty hefty security deposit.

So, on that rather long note (and possibly the longest sale post for one item yet!?), please feel free to get in touch with your interest. Be sure to know, you'll really be helping a Bullion Brother out by making this purchase... AND it's a good deal! 👍😊

20190211_081716.jpg

20190211_081751.jpg

20190211_082055.jpg

20190211_082020.jpg

Archived