• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsors topics (hidden to guests) for deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking. 

JBstacker3181

withdrawn Constitutional silver US coins

I have $17.10 in 90% junk silver. Plus 6 35% war nickles and one 40% bicentennial quarter and one 80% Canadian quarter. Mix of different mint Marks would like to sell the whole lot. There are as follows:

6 walking liberty half dollars                        4 Ben Franklin half dollars.                           4 Kennedy half dollars.                                2 barber half dollars.                                     4 barber quarters.                                         2 standing liberty quarters.                         20 Washington quarters.                             4 barber dimes.                                             13 mercury dimes.                                        9 roosevelt dimes.                                         6 war nickles.                                                 Will take $12.50 per $1.00 face value all the way out. Payment through ppf&f. Am open to trade offers. I'll take $200.00 for it all. I also have some $1.00 coins as well, a fue key dates. Please dm me if interested.

20190210_235044.jpg

20190210_235116.jpg

20190210_235124.jpg

20190210_235128.jpg

20190210_235133.jpg

Edited by JBstacker3181